CHAPTER 32

When Jillian woke up, a warm arm was wrapped around her belly.

"Good morning my love," Edric whispered in her ear. "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay," she said, rolling over so she could see him.

“Good,” he said, scooting down the bed so he could kiss her stomach.

She blushed and pushed him away. "I need to talk with Hayden, and my parents."

"Yes, that we do," Edric sighed, getting out of bed. Jillian admired his physique as he got up.

"I know you like what you see, and don't tell me you've seen bigger," he teased her as he headed to get dressed.

"How do you know?" she countered back.

He walked back to her and bent over her. "Oh really, and pray tell, who have you been admiring?" he asked her, grinning wickedly.

"No one," she squeaked, as he climbed back onto the bed and started to tickle her.

"Tell me," he said, as she laughed.

"Never," she gasped out.

"If you don't tell me, I will just have to get it out of you another way," he said, attacking her lips.

A knock sounded on the door then. "Alpha." It was Hayden.

"We'll be right there," Alpha laughed and hopping off the bed, headed to the bathroom.

Jillian got up, grinning as she got dressed and then she opened the door. Hayden nodded at her.

"Good morning Luna."

"Good morning Hayden. Did you need to speak with us?"

"I do," he nodded.

"Do I need my parents also?"

"Not yet, we will speak with them later," he said.

Jillian nodded and she headed down the hall with him, Edric following close behind.

The three headed into Edric's office and Edric closed the door. Jillian sat down on the couch, but Edric and Hayden stayed standing.

"Out with it, friend, what is going on?" Edric asked him.

He sighed. "You might not be happy with me."

"Oh?"

"I did something long ago," he looked at Jillian, and smiled sadly, "but it was to save her life."

"You are the one who switched Jillian at birth,” Edric realized.

"Yes, I did, forgive me Edric, but I knew she was special, and I knew that her life was in danger, so I snuck into the hospital and switched her with the daughter of Henry and Nadine," he sighed, looking at Jillian.

"It was their real daughter that was killed, and your real parents, Jillian."

"But why?" Jillian asked softly.

"There is a great evil out there, they do not like people who are like you, and me," he said sadly.

“I am quite impressed at your skills, for as young as you are, you are very powerful, and that," he then frowned, "is why I am here. Your life is in incredible danger."

"We know," Edric frowned. "Dr. Hess told us."

"Yes, good Dr. Hess," he said, shaking his head.

"Hayden, what is going on?" Edric asked him.

"Dr. Hess left last night to run and get some things from home, he didn't make it back."
Jillian gasped.