Edric walked in just in time to see Jillian collapse. He caught her easily, and she looked up at him, smiling weakly.

"What did you do?" he asked her.

"Our Luna just saved my friend's life," Adam said in awe.

"An ambulance is on the way," Edric informed Adam and the rest of the band who had been out loading equipment on their bus. They all sat down by their friend, who was trying to sit up. Adam pushed him back down.

"Stay there Matt, help is on the way."

"But I feel fine," he complained, trying to sit up again.

"What happened?" he then asked, looking at Adam.

"I think the guitar had a short in the cord or something, it shocked the hell out of you and you went down," Adam frowned.

He then stood and walked over to the guitar in question. He squatted down by it and frowned.

"The cord has been sliced."

Edric frowned, and setting Jillian gently into a chair after making sure she was okay, he knelt by Adam.

"Someone was trying to kill you?" Edric asked.

"I don't know why," Adam said. "I don't have any enemies, not that I know of."

Adam stood up. "That worries me. Who would do such a thing?"

"That is a good question," Edric frowned and turned to the principal who was hovering in the wings.

"Do you have cameras backstage?"

The principal shook his head. "No Alpha, we have never been able to afford them, and I didn't really think they were needed either."

"Well, as of now you are getting cameras."

The man nodded just as the paramedics showed up. The two men saw Jillian sitting in a chair and nodded at her.

"Don't tell me you are causing trouble again Luna?" one of them teased.

"Not me this time," she said, pointing at Matt who was still on the floor. The two men knelt by him and started checking him out.

Two policemen then showed up as Edric had called them also. They knelt by the sliced cord that Edric showed them. After turning off the power for a moment, they unplugged the guitar and took it and the cord in as evidence.

"Why would anyone try to hurt or kill him?" Jillian asked Edric as the paramedics loaded Matt onto a stretcher.

The rest of the band followed them off the stage, and out the door, but Adam turned back and bowed his head to his Luna.

"Thank you, Luna, I will never forget what you did. If you ever need anything, let me know." He then headed out after his men.

“You should have waited for the paramedics to show up,” Edric frowned at Jillian.

“He wouldn’t have lived Edric. He needed to be saved.” She stood up then and swayed just a bit.

He caught her and swept her into his arms.

"You are weak," he accused.

"I just healed a man, and I am pregnant," she pointed out.

That brought a great frown to Edric's face. "I am taking you in to have the doctor look at you and make sure that the baby is okay."

"I will be fine, I just need some rest."

"No, I am taking you in," he insisted and walked down the stairs with Jillian in his arms.
Kim and Ruben were still there, a look of concern on both their faces.

“What happened?” Kim asked, noticing Jillian in Edric’s arms.

“One of the band members got hurt, and Jillian saved him,” Edric growled, unhappy.

“You saved him?” Kim asked, in awe.

“Mouth to mouth,” Jillian replied.

“I am so jealous, oh wait, it wasn’t Adam though, was it.”

“Kimberly,” Ruben growled at her.

Edric started walking out the door with Jillian, Orson, and Wes stepping up to them.

"Is she okay?" Orson asked.

"I am taking her into the hospital to make sure she is," Edric replied.

"I am fine," Jillian protested.

"No, you are not. You are going to be checked out my love," Edric said, kissing her forehead as he tucked her into the limo.

Edric then looked at Kimberly and Ruben. “Go home. If Jillian is fine, I am taking her home after she’s checked out and she is going to rest.”

“Yes Alpha,” they both said, and headed away.

Edric got in by Jillian and tucked her against him, making her lay her head on his shoulder.

"She okay?" Emerson asked as he pulled the limo out of the parking lot.

"No, she healed one of the band back there and then collapsed on me,"

Edric frowned down at Jillian, but she had her eyes closed, feigning sleep so he couldn't cuss her out.

"She is doing too much. I knew I shouldn't have let her come back to school today."

"And tick her off?" Emerson chuckled from the front seat.

"Let her live her life Edric. She is still young remember?"

"But she is pregnant and she is doing too much."

"She is one of the strongest women I know, Alpha, Look at all she has gone through since she met you, and look at what she can do. She is one incredible Luna, if you ask me. She saved some of her classmates, my mate, Ruben, and now one of Adam’s band members. You can’t tell me she isn’t amazing.”

Edric sighed, looking down at his Luna. "I just want to keep her safe."

"You can without smothering her," Emerson pointed out.

"But she keeps getting hurt," Edric pointed out to him.

"You could always lock her in her room until we catch whoever is after you two," Orson suggested.

"Oh yeah, like that would work out so well," Edric said drily.

"No. What I don't understand is why someone tried to kill one of Adam’s band?"

"Unless they were after the Luna, knowing she was going backstage," Orson suggested.

Edric growled. "If they were,"
"I can sniff them out ," his wolf spoke up. " We need to end this Edric, it has gone on long enough."

Edric agreed it was getting beyond ridiculous. Jillian couldn't even do anything without her life being threatened someway and somehow. He sighed with frustration.

"I don't know what to do. We have no suspects at all, and things aren't getting better. I am getting really sick of this."

The men nodded in agreeance.

Edric looked down at Jillian who was actually asleep now. "I think I have a plan.

His two guards looked at him curiously. "I will tell all of you when we get home. I want to talk to Warren about it. I think I know a way to draw out whoever is after us."

"Does it involve kicking some serious ass?"

Orson grinned. "Of course," Edric replied, grinning at his guard.

"Good, count me in."

"Me too," Wes nodded. "It is time to bring this reign of terror to an end."