Uncle? Pt. 2

The uncle's mafia tattoo above:

I just got up and left the house after hearing that I have an outraged uncle that is trying to get me and my brother for his own personal gain, but now I know why my dad and the rest of them always acted like they were better than everyone because they had money and in a FREAKING mafia. I walked to Ryders car and got in and waited for him and that is when I seen them walk out angry and then my dad, step mom, and step sister walk out with guns pointed at them from behind them and none of them seen them and then I got out of the car fast as I could and pulled out my gun and shot at my dads hand and he dropped his gun then I walked up fast past all of my friends and my boyfriend and punch my step sister and seen her fall to the ground and then I turned back to my dad and seen the bitch holding his hand in hers and then I said walking towards the "if I ever and I mean ever see you pull that shit again on my family there will be consequences  got it" they just looked at me in shock then I started to walk away from them but I was stopped again from leaving this hell hole by that step sister of mine she said "you know he will never love a fat slut like you ever it might start off that way bit it wont finish like that in the end, and I bet you can't even bring him to pleasure like I could" I was mortified, so embarrassed by what she said and she was probably right and I turned back around and seen her eye already turning black and said "oh honey you don't know the slightest thing that goes on behind close doors, this so called fat slutty body can make him cum faster than you could even blink so maybe when you go strip and sleep with the men in your mafia I will be in bed with the oh so face mafia king, can you handle that" nobody said anything so I turned back around and got in the car, everybody followed closely behind me and got in I was so embarrassed about what I had said to them that I couldn't look over at Ryder and I notice he wasn't going to say anything so I leaned my head on the window and watched the house go by as we drove off from the place I used to call home. 

We pulled up to Ryder's building and then everybody got out of there cars and headed to the elevators and then I stepped all the way in the back corner so nobody was around me I was mortified still how could I have said those things about him in front of his friends so I just kept looking down and then I felt somebody move a little closer to me and I just stepped back so my back was all the way against the elevator wall and when I looked up and I seen it was Ryder so I just looked back down and then the elevator door opened they all filled out and then when we walked in I walked straight up the stairs and went to my room and slid down the door and started to cry. After a few minutes of crying I walked to the bathroom not caring to shut the door nobody will come up here at least not for a while and then I stripped looking at my body in disgust, I ran my eyes over every inch of my body and seen a flaw in every part of my body. I was still looking at my body in hate when the door opened to the door but I didn't hear it till I heard the sexy voice of Ryder say "don't look at yourself like that" I looked over in embarrassment and tried to cover my stomach and he then walked over to me and then I started to back up but I guess we backed up a lot because my back hit against the cold wall behind me with his arms caging me in from both sides. 

It was silent for a long time until he asked me after removing his arms from either side of my head "can you tell me what you don't like start from face down to your feet?" I was stunned at what he just asked of me "n-no" "do it Elizabeth...now" I gulped and then started from head to toe "my face is to chubby, my boobs are way to big, my arms are also way to big, my stomach is way to big and so are my thighs and butt" I said about to cry but I just blinked them away and then I heard him say "well I like your face it is far, soft and so beautiful that you don't need to wear makeup" he said while rubbing against my cheek and he did it with the rest of my body also "your arms are perfect to have cuddled around me and to hold up in the air" I was confused until he raised my hands in the air and against the wall and held them there and said "don't move them" I held them there because I have a feeling he wouldn't take kindly to that he then said "as for your stomach to your hips there is more to hold and I love that" he trails his hand down my side and then held onto my hips and gripped them and then said "as for your thigh they are the most important thing on your body" I was really confused right now by what he just said "do you know what I mean by that love?" I just shook my head no confused "use your words my queen" "no I don't know w-what you meant by that" "ravish you my love, that is what I meant by that and right now I want you so bad" he said while kneeling down in front of me and kissing from under my boobs down to my stomach he didn't stop when I flinched when he kissed the biggest part of my stomach and then he kept going till he was to my thighs and then he kept going further and further up towards my privates and then he kissed extremely close to it and I moaned and when I looked down he was looking up at me smirking he was "can I?" I was nervous but then I nodded my head yes for him to continue. 

I was so nervous but then he used his mouth in fantastic way's......