Kidnapping Pt. 1

Me and Ryder were the first one's to pull up to the mall and we were waiting on our family to arrive and I was looking at it and that got me worried because of my money issue so I looked over at him which he was already looking at me with lust in his eyes until he noticed that I was looking at him and so I said to him " I wanted to go to the mall but I realized that I have yet to get payed and I have been here for almost a month actually it will be a month tomorrow I'm so confused" "well when you joined the mafia your checks just get transferred into the Mafia's bank account you will be needing this today and the rest of the years that you are with us in the best Mafia out there" he handed me a slick black card with a red edge and it was all mine? I can't take this "I can't take this what if I spend over the amount I get for my every week check" "then you go over you have no need to worry my queen" "but it's not my money" "do you want to see how much is in your personal bank section so you don't go out of that limit?" "yes please" he showed me my section it has a million dollars alone, I can't breath, I can't breath "how can there b-be s-so much w-we haven't worked that much because of the Mafia stuff is getting out of hand" "I pay my staff what they deserve they run the building majority of the time because they know that I have another business they just don't know what it is, and before you disagree that you have been doing much for the company aspect of my life you do every night by sending emails, phoning people before it get's to late, and still arrange my schedule just in case we go into work" I was speechless because he caught me doing my work from home when I had no need to to it because everybody was behind, I just want to be prepared for any unexpected event.

Everybody was finally pulling into the mall parking lot so I started to open my door but I was stopped by Ryder grabbing my hand and pulling me into him he said in my ear " I don't want you doing any work at home it is getting handled at work we need to worry about the Mafia Right now okay?" "Alright" I said with a sigh and then he pulled me in for a kiss which I gladly excepted from him and then pulled away and opened the door for me to get out with our friends.

We all walked into the mall and it shocks me every time and then I looked left were Ryder was standing next to me and he had an annoyed look on his face so I kind of pulled at the hand that I was holding and said to him "you didn't have to come I know this is probably not your scene" I said with a smile "I'm not letting you out of arms length because of your stupid ass uncle" my smile left my face and I just realized that I had stopped thinking about it for a few minutes but I know it's reality we started to walk to the first store with Callie choosing the stores and don't get me wrong I love her she is my bestfriend but she picks stores that only a bigger person can only get one outfit from because it is mostly grandma clothes we are now headed to Rue 21. 

We left there and went to the other skinny girl store T.J. Max  I found a cute pair of Sperry boots that is all while Callie had an arm full of stuff in her hands me and everybody else was sitting on the couches that were sitting in front of the dressing rooms and waited and waited for her to com out in her first outfit and I then felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and then  Ryder whispering in my ear "let's go to another store while she try's on all of her clothes that she knows that she is going to buy already" "I-I can't I have to say yes or no to them if not I'll hear about it all the time" "well this is your shopping trip so let's get going okay?" "alright" he leaned away and said loud enough so Callie could hear him but not to loud "me and Elizabeth are going to a different store while you try on different outfit's we will meet at subway in an hour and a half to have lunch an d continue on our day" "alright but we are going clubbing tonight so please get a short dress please" Ryder's hand tightened around mine and that made me confused but I didn't say anything until we left the store. 

We were walking towards the elevator and I was confused because all of the shopping centers are on this floor for at least women's clothes but I didn't say anything to him about that but I did want to bring up hat happened earlier "why did you squeeze my hand so tight earlier when she said something about a dress it's not like I am going to find one anyways" I said while looking down and saying the last part kind of to myself, I was shocked at what happened next all of the sudden I was slung to the elevator wall and I heard the emergency break being pulled to stop the elevator and he suddenly had my arms pinned up above my head and then I heard him say "don't and I mean don't ever say anything like that to me or anybody else ever again alright?" all I could do was shake my head up and down thinking he was going to move away from me but he didn't instead I heard him say "DON'T move your hands got it?" "yes?" it sounded like I was asking a question but I was just really confused but I think I have an idea.

*Mature Scene* * Skip if you want* 

He bent down and unbuttoned my pant's along with my panties and then I suddenly got a thought about something "Ryder?" he didn't answer me he just kept moving in towards my lady parts and I said once again a little louder this time and he looked up "Ryder what about the cameras" "there isn't one in this one, it's private" holy crap that made me even more aroused than the sight of him on his knees in front of me he then once again clamped down and used his tongue in marvelous ways I went to drop my hands and I think he sensed it too but I kept them up against the wall and left him finish the amazing work he was doing a few seconds later I felt myself cum onto him which was slightly a turn on after I calmed down and he helped me pull my clothes back up and then he stood and grabbed my hand and was about to act like normal but I looked down to Ryder Jr and seen him rock solid and then I asked right as he was about to pull the emergency break "what about you?" my voice was a little quieter than normal but I didn't let that bother me and he said back to me after getting over the shock of me really just asking that he cleared his throat and continued with saying "I'm good I promise I might have to walk around with a boner there rest of the time but I don't really care" then dumb me thought before I had spoke "you not even going to try and hide it?" he said one statement that shocked me "nope why would I, I want everybody to know what you do to me" I just stayed quiet the rest of the elevator ride up to the 5th floor.