Day After at Work

Elizabeth's clothes for the day:

I didn't sleep that much that night when we got back from my first mission, and I think it is because I have a feeling that those people were after me. I got up from my bed and after staying awake for the whole night got dressed in a racing flag pattern skirt with a black long sleeve shirt and black heels and then left my hair natural but I had to cover all of the bruises with foundation and then put a little bit of mascara on and then grabbed my phone off the bed and grabbed my  bag and then walked out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs seen that Ryder was cooking breakfast for looks like an army so I'm guessing that everybody was in there so I walked in and sure enough they were all in there and then I heard them all say hi to me so I greeted them back and then sat down as soon as Ryder sat down the food also and took a seat at the head of the table I was sitting left of him we all filled up our plates and I couldn't stop thinking about what if they are  after me, what did I ever do to them other then beat up Kyle so maybe that is why next thing I know I felt somebody grab my hand that was under the table and then I look up and seen everybody looking at me and then said "what, what's wrong?" I question them and then Jackson said "are you okay after everything yesterday?" "yeah why wouldn't I be?" I was confused and then Ryder said "well I know you like my cooking and you have only taken 2 bite of it" I looked down at my plates and smiled a little at him when I looked back up and then said "I'm just really tired and ready to get to work" I said then stood up put foil on my plate and then stuck it in the fridge and then walked back to the table and seen them talking and then noticed it was time to leave the house so I asked Ryder if we can go ahead and leave, he nodded his head and got up and walked me to his car and opened the door for me to get in when I did he shut the door and got in himself and we left for work in silence. 

We arrived at work and it was still silent and then I went to open my own door this time but before I could finish pulling the door to open it he grabbed my hand and said "let me do it please" "okay" "and one more thing" "okay what is it" "are you alright?" "yes really, I have never felt more confident and in power of my life but now I do" "good" he said and got out and opened my door for me I said thank you and we walked into the building I'm still thinking that they were trying to get me and that scared the crap out of me. 

We were now four hours into the work day, well that's what I thought until Ryder said something to me. "Princess are you okay?" I looked up confused then  asked "yes why?" "because you have been looking at the same report that I actually needed for my noon meeting" "shit I am so sorry I will get it done" "princess do you know what time it is?" I looked down at my phone and turned it on and seen the time was 8 o'clock "shit I am so sorry" I said while putting my head in my hands and then I heard shuffling and then felt my self be lifted up and placed on a lap and seen that it was Ryder when I looked up at him and seen him looking deep in thought then I laid my head on him chest and then I felt him sigh and then heard him say to me and "do you want to be apart of my mafia like the shooting and killing part of the it because you don't have to I mean you are still going to be apart of it because you are my queen but you can stay out of that part of it or-" I cut him off with a kiss and said when I pulled back "I do want to be apart of every aspect of it it's just-" I stopped when I thought about what I was keeping a secret but then I thought about it a little more and thought why am I keeping it from him and then I heard my phone go off I got off his lap and looked at the message and it said "looks like you found out that I was looking for you my little one be ready for me and watch your back because I will be coming for you and that isn't a threat it is a promise till later my little one" after reading that my body went ridged and then I started to shake and after a few minutes passed I started to pace and then I stopped suddenly and then turned to see a very serious, confused, and a little anger so I said "I have a hypothetical question okay" he shock his head as in yes "okay so if somebody threatens you and and you don't know who it is what would you do?" "I will kill them let me see your phone" I handed him my phone and he read it and then cussed really loud and said "SHIT get your stuff we are going to the base" I juts nodded my head and followed him out to his car and then we started to drive gosh knows where. 

We pulled up to a mansion and I said "isn't this you actual home?" "yes this is also our compound" "oh okay" I said while he came to a stop in front of his house and then he got out so fast and opened my car door for me and said "shall we go get the bastard that threatened my queen" "yes let's" we walked into his home and right away was greeted with bout 200-300 people they were walking until I heard Ryder yell to everybody around him house and said "we have our queen getting threatened we need to have a meeting asap" everybody said yes sir and walked off and I said "they looked confused" "they don't know the #1 mafia in the world's queen yet and they were confused when they seen you by myside" I just shook my head okay and smiled at him and said "thank you for caring this much about me" "I care more about you then you think I do" he smiled then bent down and we kissed and it was starting to get heated so I pulled back and said "we need to get to the meeting king" "yes we do my queen but we are finishing that later" I blushed and started to walk with him to the extremely big meeting room and seen everybody sitting in the room and we walked to the head of the table and sat down and I saying I was nervous was a understatement everybody's eyes were on the girl they have never met before but I am glad that I seen all my friends by my side at the head of the table also I smiled and then waited for it to start.