New House

Elizabeth's shirt for the Day:

I woke up scared then remember that I was at my bosses house well penthouse it is beautiful my bedroom is so much better then my old room, I smiled then getting up and then doing my morning routines  such as taking a shower, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, then getting out of my shower then getting dressed into leggings and a long sleeve white, black, and grey tie-dye shirt and some slippers because I didn't have work till Tuesday with that thought I walked down planning to cook breakfast but I then seen three people at the breakfast nook and I recognize as Ryder, Sam, and I don't know the other one but then I was pulled out of my thoughts because of Ryder "Elizabeth please come over here I made breakfast and I have two people to introduce you to" "okay"  I walk over and sit by Ryder and then he started to talk again " Elizabeth this is my third in command after Sam his name is Timothy but goes by Tim" "it is very nice to meet you" we shook hands and then I asked "you said two where is the other?" "he should be here in a minute in the mean time why don't you get something to eat" "okay thank you" he smiled and said to me "your welcome."

I was finishing up plating my plate but then I heard another voice "Sorry man I was late" I was still finishing plating my food when I heard Ryder say "it's fine I get it we all have job's um but I would like you to meet somebody she is my assistant I'm letting her live here till she can afford a place to live her home situation wasn't the best, but anyways Elizabeth I would like you to me my last friend and head of my security Jackson" I turned the tensed but when I tensed in shock I dropped my plate and gasped I then shook myself out of it I then looked at the mess at my feet then got down on my knee's while saying out loud "shit" "Elizabeth don't pick it up you will cut yourself" I don't know if it was me still in shock but I didn't listen then started picking it up then I felt somebody lift my chin up and my brother Jackson was there and a very confused Ryder both worried then I looked down at my palm which my boss was holding it was bleeding I pulled it away from him and started apologizing then Jackson said "El, El listen to me" I looked up from my hand and then I said "is it really you" "yes why did you stop texting me? I have missed you so much" "K-K-Kelly took your phone number out of my phone and got me a different phone and I couldn't find you I'm so sorry Jack I have missed you so much a year and a half is a long time" I smiled at him then Ryder asked "Can somebody tell me how you guys know each other?" 

After the bandaging my hand we all walked into the living room and sat down and I said "Well your bestfriend here is my 2 year older brother I have been kept away from for a year and a half' I smiled at him and then Ryder said "why didn't either of you tell me you had a sibling?" "well we just met a little while later" and Jackson just didn't answer him just gave him a look I didn't understand but Ryder did, "I know you guys are all real busy but can we go out to get some lunch and not fancy this time just a small burger joint or something" I heard a chorus of yes's "can you also text Callie Sam?" "already on it Liz" "thank you" I grabbed my purse and then Headed out the door and said to Jackson "meet us there?" "yeah I'll be right behind you" he kissed my forehead and walked to his Ferrari? I just shook it off and got in the car and we headed there and all sat down and talked and it felt like I finally belonged somewhere, like I didn't have to be somebody I am not, and I finally have my brother back I mean he's different like my muscles, darker hair, mysterious but all in all he still acted like my brother around me and I think that surprised all of my knew friends.