Episode 1: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

Broly: "Where are we going?"

Rias: "Well. If you don't remember anything. Well Uhm, I'll bring your memories back to life as I show you my world where we stand."

Broly nodded his head as he follows her as they went outside of her house, Mochi took his hand and walk on the sidewalk. They walk to the city of Equestria until they reach their destination, it was a school campus that was so large, with pink walls, a lookout, and a horse statue which was the secret portal to the pony world.

 They walk to the city of Equestria until they reach their destination, it was a school campus that was so large, with pink walls, a lookout, and a horse statue which was the secret portal to the pony world

Rias: "Well we're here!"

Broly: "What's that?"

Rias: "It's a school. We should meet our friends there and learn everything well this school is Canterlot High School we're all magic were all there that was the rumors tell it to the social media for proofs. *Sigh* So, wanna come with me?"

Broly: "Uhm... Ahh. Sure."

They both walked to the halls that the lockers were green and so many things that Broly must learn in this school.

Broly tried to ask her where was the magic but Rias hadn't any idea so she shrugged and continued walking to find the Savior of CHS

Broly tried to ask her where was the magic but Rias hadn't any idea so she shrugged and continued walking to find the Savior of CHS. Which was named Victorious Impeccable.

Broly: "I sensed the magic. It's so strong."

Rias: "Well uhh... I don't know. Maybe they're just playing music while they showing their magic. I guess they're in the music room! Come on let's go see them!"

She said as she started to run. The red-haired girl smiles at him as she runs so fast.

Broly: "Uhh wait for me!"

Broly started to run too, they run as they follow the sound. They found the music room and opened the door. Rias look exhausted.

Rias: *pants* "Here *pants* is Victorious, Victorious Impeccable. The Savior of CHS and his harems, Broly."

Victorious: "Oh hey Mochi! Who's your friend?"

Rias: "He is my friend, his name is Broly."

Victorious: "Well well. A Legendary Super Saiyan is back. Hmm... You seem you lost your memories after the dark princess defeated you. Right?"