Episode 1: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

Broly POV

November 24, 2021

I started to wake up. Is this a heaven or something? Wait... Am I dead??? I remember what happened to me. I was been killed by the evil princess, right? Hmm... Where am I? The alternative world of somewhere that I didn't know and I didn't remember everything about what happened to me.

Mochi: "Hi. Thank God you woke up. What's your name?"

Broly: "Honestly. I don't remember my name. But uhh... You can call me, Broly. Uhhh yeah right! Broly is my name."

3rd POV

Broly was his name. He is the Legendary Super Saiyan but no one knows him as he was been reborn in another world. Broly meets her for the first time. Rias was a red-haired devil and got a big chest which makes Broly get attracted but the seduce will fail because of his innocence we're all back from his mind, not the guy who is sly, very smart, and give an evil smile to his enemies, anymore.

Rias: "I'm Rias. And where are you came from?"

Broly: "Me? Where I came from? I... I honestly don't remember."

Unfortunately, Broly lost all his memories as he lost everything he loves. Broly had no idea what Rias was talking about, Broly gave her a slight confusion as to the same from the movie since 2018.

Rias: "Why are you giving signs of confusion? Because I am weird to ask you if what happened to you?"

Broly nodded his head "No"

Rias: "Uhh... Aren't you conversational, Broly?"

Broly nodded his head "No" again.

Rias: "Hehehe. Let me help you how to start your day with me as your friend!"

Broly: "Uhh ok."

Broly: he started to smile as he gently opened the door but he thinks that he has no clothes on top of his body. Broly started to hesitate and said "I have no clothes Rias. I'm sorry. I can't go out if I am not wearing my t-shirt."

Rias: "It's ok. Here you go."

Broly comes back to be innocent once again. Broly took the t-shirt and wears it with his green fur. The fur came from Bah which was still the beast that was live on Planet Vampa.

Rias: "Ew what is that horrible smell. Uhmmm Broly. Can I-"

Broly: "Grrr- IT'S STAYS ON!"

Rias: "KYA!!! I'm so sorry."

Broly: "It's ok... Unless if you want to ask me to wash it. I'll not be angry if you do it..."

Rias: "A-are you sure? You'll be angry actually."

Broly: "Just trust me if you want to wash it. I'll not be angry if you do it..."

Rias: "O-ok."

She took his fur on his waist and put it to the washing machine. Broly takes a look and saw her washing his fur. Mochi uses clean detergents as she turned on the machine as started to wash Broly's green fur.

Broly started to get curious about the sounds of the washing machine. Broly feels his hand that was vibrating. Mochi started to giggle as she said

Rias: "Broly. That's a washing machine, where all clothes are all clean."

Broly: "Why is this vibrating?"

Rias: "Well uhh... I don't know. But let's that's the sound of the washing machine if it starting to wash the clothes."

Broly: "Ahh I see."

Rias: "Well it's gonna took a long time. Don't worry. Your green fur will become tidy if we come back."