Epilogue

Brittany's POV.
To: Lewis Capaldi...

It has been two days since that final game ended. Since I watched you die in front of my eyes. Since then, It hasn't been the same. It was so hard to tell all the fans what happened. People were foreshadowing that you would still be alive, like James Arthur was. But I know that it just won't happen.

Niall was there, to comfort me. But it wasn't the same... You knew how to really comfort me. The way you played with my hair, nobody else can compete with that. You would wipe your hand across my face and tell me it's all going to he okay... But it's not okay.

I need you here, you say I can feel you here, but I can't... I can't feel your warmth, your comfort, your presence. I just wish you could give me a sign, any sign, that you're still here in spirit, like you told me..

Just know that I will always love you.

-Brittany Maggs.

I put the pen down, and looked at the letter I had written, and started tearing up. I knew that I couldn't get him back. Even if I tried. He was not coming back.

I laid down on the bed, crying into my pillow.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. It was Niall.

"H-hello?" I asked.

"Brittany!!!!! You have to come to the bar me and Lewis used to go to all the time! Right now!! Its urgent!!!" He called then hung up.

I don't want to go to a public place looking like a complete mess. But I guess I have to.

I put on a comfy sweater, put my hair up in a  messy bun, and left the house.

As I got to the bar, Niall stood in front of the door.

"Why did I have to come here? I asked.

"You'll see." He said, "come around the back, follow me." I followed him. As we walked into the crowd of people, Niall showed me to center stage... Where I saw Lewis singing!!!!

He must've saw me, cause then he stopped singing and looked down at me, reaching his hand down for mine!

I was trying not to cry. I grabbed his hand... It was really there... He was here!!! Alive!

"LEWIS!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!!!"  I cried out in tears, I hugged him tight,

"I told you. I wasn't going anywhere!" He said to me. I was in utter shock, happy, but shock.

"H-how?... How are you..."

"You might wanna ask her." Lewis said as he pointed to... Billie Eilish!

"Billie!!! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much this means... But how?..."

"I was the savior. I realized that my power was still usable, and decided to put it to good use." She said.

"The great thing is, the game is over! We don't have to deal with forcefully killing each other!" He exclaimed.

I was so relieved. All of this was over. We can finally go back to our normal lives.

(A/n thank you to everyone who made it this far in the celebrity flicker series. I really appreciate your support. But sadly, this series has come to a close. That doesn't mean I'm done writing though. I have plenty of fanfic ideas for the future. (or ideas that aren't even fanfiction.) But  I love you all. Peace out!)