Chapter 5, Costune Party

Brittany's POV.
I paced back and forth across the room me, Niall, James, and Camila were locked in.

No no no no no no he can't be dead! I kept on repeating that in my head. I'm not ready to lose him. Not now, not ever!!

"Face it, Brittany... He's not coming back..." Camila was tearing up.

"No! He has to be alright!!! I can't lose him!!" I sobbed. Suddenly, I heard alarms buzzing.

"What's going on?" James asked. The guard sighed

"If you must know, your little friend, Capaldi has escaped." I was overjoyed

"Lewis... Is okay???" I asked.

"Not for much longer." The guard laughed. I knew we had to break out of here, but I didn't know how. The guard started to run off to find Lewis!

"We have to get out of here!" I cried out.

"How are we supposed to do that?!?!" Niall asked hesitantly. I looked around for something to pry the door open with. When suddenly I turned my attention to the ceiling. I saw an open vent!

"Guys. If we can get to that vent, we might be able to escape!" I exclaimed.

"How are we going to get up there?" Camila asked.

"We can stand on each other's shoulders. Since James is the strongest. He will stand on the bottom." I said.

"We piled on top of each other until we were in the vent. But then I realized that James wasn't in the vent!

"James,  aren't you coming?" I asked.

James's POV.
As everyone was up in the vent, I stood looking at them.

"James, aren't you coming?" Brittany asked me.

"Go on without me. I have a plan." I stated.

"Are you crazy?!?!" Niall asked.

"If saving Lewis is crazy, then yes. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I have a plan. And it involves a little bit of dress up."

As they climbed through the vent, I heard a guard come towards the cell.

"Hey! Where are the others?!?!" He called out.

"Oh, they're in the bathroom." I lied, then I grabbed a crowbar that was just lying around in the cell, and took out the guard.

As the guard lay unconscious on the floor, I grabbed his uniform and out it on, I needed a disguise. I left the cell.

I had to get into character, but before I could prepare, a general of some kind was shouting at me.

"Hey, Sargent Elephant Nutsack." He called out.

(A/n I'd like to give credit to my brother for creating Sargent Elephant Nutsack. Continue on.)

I hesitated. Was he talking about me?

"Hey!!! I'm talking to you!" He called out again.

"Yea sir?" I replied.

"Find the fugitive, don't be scared to finish him yourself! He cannot escape!" He called out. I got really lucky. If I search for Lewis, then maybe I can find him, and sneak him and the others out of here.

"You got it sir!" I said, saluted and ran off.

Lewis's POV.
I run as fast as I can, I have to find a place to hide. But how will I do that with all these guards on my tail?

I find a closet, out of sight, hopefully I don't get caught...

Suddenly I heard someone walking close to where I was! They opened the door....

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME...." Suddenly I saw a familiar smile.

"Don't worry, its just me," I saw James look at me with glowing eyes. I knew I could trust him.

"James!!!" I call out and run for him. I notice he is in disguise. He looks good in white.

We walked out of the closet, the guards seemed to be looking away. So me and James made a run for it. Suddenly, one guard approached us.

"Nice, you found the fugitive. We'll take it from here..." He said.

"Actually, the captain gave me strict orders to take him myself." James replied.

"But you're a low-level door guard. why would captain..."

"He trusted a mid-level camera guy to catch the rule breakers and check on the prisoner." James was good at being a fake bad guy.

"If you say so. Carry on." He said and walked off.

Suddenly I had a realization......

"Are the others okay?" I asked.

"Don't worry, they're up in the vent, they're fine." James assured me. I was so relieved.

Brittany's POV.
The vent space is too small, I don't think we all will hold much longer.

Suddenly I see James... He has Lewis!!! He's okay!

I see an open vent door, I peek my head and signal James.

Lewis's POV.
I see Brittany! She's alright! I run under the vent door. She jumps and I catch her. Niall and Camila follow.

"Oh Lewis! I thought you would never come back!!!" Brittany sobbed into my arms.

"Oh, Brittany. I would never leave you without saying goodbye." I whispered into her ear.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking closer to us. We were surrounded by the guards!!!