Chapter 2, An Escape Plan

Lewis's POV.
My eyes widened in horror. I didn't want to kill the twins. I didn't want to kill anyone!

I looked around. I couldn't see Niall anywhere!

"Niall! Where are you mate?" I called out, I was praying to God that Brittany didn't kill him. I can't lose him too!

Suddenly I heard him crying from the other side of the cafeteria. I saw him hunched in a corner.

I walked up closer to him... Not expecting the reaction I got from him.

"D-don't come any closer! I know... I know you're..." He trembled. I looked down at my feet,

"You're the psychic aren't you....." I whispered

"You didn't think I would find out???" He started raising his voice. I couldn't take it anymore! This stupid game killing us all!!! I can't take it!!!

"I was just trying to protect you..." I said before running off.

"Lewis!!!! Wait!!" He called after me. I kept on running to everyone else. They were whispering about something.

"I think Lewis is the murderer. He was having beef with Harry and now Harry's dead!" Billie said confidently.

"No! He... He's good!" I heard a voice behind me say. It was Niall.

I looked at him. He was trying to protect me. I can't believe it.

"But he could be the dark psychic remember?" Billie was serious about getting me voted out.

"No! I promise you! He is good. I am on the good team. I swear."

Everyone looks at Niall. Then they turn to look at me.

"I'll believe you, for now." Billie says. Is she the detective? She seems to be playing Sherlock Holmes when it comes to this game. That's how we can tell she's on the good team.

"I WAS WITCHED!!! I'M THE PSYCHIC AND I WAS WITCHED!!!" Shawn shouts,

Wait......

"Shawn, I hate to break it to you, but Niall is the psychic, and there can't be two psychics unless there's a dark psychic. And if there's a dark psychic there is not a witch." Brittany spoke up.

Everyone gasped..

"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T VOTE HIM!!! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM!!!" Camila cried out.
Shawn walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"It's for the best, Cami... I love you." He said..

Shawn had the most votes.

Suddenly, someone came into the room with a needle! He grabbed Shawn's arm and poked him with the needle. He sat himself down and said.

"Good game guys..... Long live good team..." He said before he shut his eyes and hung his head.

Camila couldn't look.

"Dark psychic!" Billie called out! "Great job, Brittany!" She said.

Camila started sobbing, some thought that was suspicious. Others felt sorry for her. She just lost her boyfriend to a murdering game.

Suddenly, I felt Brittany tug my arm.

"Lewis, come talk with me in private..." She said. I followed her to the bathrooms.

"Lewis, I didn't think it was this bad.... We have to escape."

I hesitated.

"Brittany!! Are you crazy??? If we try to escape, the team will find us and give us a punishment! Plus, how would we even escape???" I whisper shouted.

"We have weapons. We could break the cameras, then we can wake up Niall and..." I stopped her there

"Didn't you hear about the punishment? If we try to break out of here, it could lead to our deaths!"

"If that's what will happen, I'll be spending my last minutes with you." She chuckled.

Now she made me debate it! Why was I debating this?! This could get us all killed!

"I... I don't know...." I hesitated. She placed her hand on my shoulder and said..

"Lewis, James told you to live your life to the fullest. Is being stuck in this game with a major chance of getting voted out living your life? You saw what happened to Shawn!" She sounded so convincing.

"Okay fine." I said

Suddenly we got an announcement on the loudspeaker.....

"The lights will flicker in five minutes."

"Oh god! We have to hurry if we went to disable the cameras!" I called. We grabbed our weapons and headed for the cameras.

No one's POV.
The security guard was passed out in his chair, when he suddenly woke up to see the black camera screen. He grabbed his walkie talkie

"Sir. We have a situation with the security cameras. Do we have our backup cameras on?" He asked.

"Uh, yes. They should already be installed." The captain said over the radio.

The guard clicked on the backup camera file, and what he saw shocked him.

"Uh sir. We have a problem... A couple of fugitives trying to escape. Looks like Horan, Capaldi, and that feisty woman. Maggs." He stated.

"We'll keep on watch. For now you go find them and stop them. And while you're at it, check on our prisoner."

"Are you sure? I'm just a mid level security guard I can't do this..."

"No sassing me. Find the fugitives. And check on the prisoner while you're at it. The prisoner goes by the name of... James Arthur."