Talents Galore

It's been a week since Charlie arrived on Earth and took part of normal Earth school. She has had... "issues" with fitting in, but [Y/N] does his best to help her.

As of now, the [H/C]-haired teenager is seen in science class along with Charlie. They were partners since [Y/N] was the demoness' guide. The teacher, Prof. Gales, was boring on about rock transformations or something like that. Don't ask [Y/N]. He doesn't know. He stopped paying attention fifteen minutes ago.

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of fourth period an the beginning of lunch.

"Thank God," [Y/N] whispers to himself as he picks up his stuff and walks out with Charlie.

"Remember! Read pages 263 through 270 and do the review questions for homework!" Prof. Gales tells his students as they walk out.

"That was fun," Charlie tells her guide as they make their ways to their lockers.

"Sure," the teen says, the two of them making it to their lockers.

As they do, [Y/N] sees that his locker had been vandalized. The words "MOTOR FREAK" written on it in black and red as some passing students laugh at it.

"Again?" Charlie questions as she watches her friend walk up to his locker. "Why won't they stop?"

"Cuz they're assholes," [Y/N] told the Princess of Hell, opening his locker and taking out a rag and spray bottle.

He sprays his locker and starts to drag the rag across the metal, realizing it'll take some time to clean it.

"You can go ahead and eat lunch, Charlie," he tells the rosy-cheeked girl. "I'll catch up. This'll take some time."

"Okay," Charlie says. "See you later!"

The Hellish princess then walks away, leaving her human friend to clean his locker. She walked to the cafeteria and got her some hot lunch, walking to one of the empty tables and digging into her food. As she eats, however, something hanging on one of the walls catches her attention. She then smiles as she deserts her food, running to the wall and tearing the flyer off of it.

"Perfect!"

~(--)~

[Y/N] is seen nearly finished with cleaning his locker when Charlie suddenly appears to him.

"Hi!" she greets the human, scaring him.

"Ah! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" [Y/N] shouts in shock. "Don't do that! I could've hit you."

"Haha! Sorry! I just had to show you something," Charlie told her friend and pulled out a bright red flyer. "Look!"

[Y/N] looks at the flyer.

THE MIDTOWN HIGH TALENT SHOW

JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF TALENT!

WINNER GETS $300 IN CASH!

SIGN UP AT THE OFFICE

"... a talent show?" the teen questions as he looks up from the flyer to Charlie.

"Yes! And I have a great idea!" Charlie tells her friend. "If you join and win, everyone will stop bullying you!"

"... that's not gonna fly," [Y/N] tells Charlie, pushing down the flyer and turning to his locker.

He continues to clean off what was left of the paint which made Charlie confused.