Camila trailing behind him holding a bag in her hands

Camila trailing behind him holding a bag in her hands. She comes in a takes the seat next to me and Max goes and lies on the bed next to Y/N with his iPad in hand.

"Hey, i brought you some breakfast, figured you'd be a bit hungry." I gave her a small smile and thanked her quietly. "How is she? Any news?"

I shook my head before speaking. "No, not yet. She hasn't woken up yet and her heart monitor is getting slower Camz" I whisper the last part to her taking Max's presence in the room into consideration.

"I'm sure she'll be okay Lo, she's Y/F/N, she's one of the strongest people i know. She'll pull through." Camila said almost as if she was trying to convince me along with herself. I just hope she does pull through.

"I hope so Camz. I just don't know what i'd do without her." I choke out the last sentence as tears threaten to spill, Camila places her arm around my shoulder and pulls me into her chest as i let the tears fall more frequently.

"Shhh, it's okay Laur, she'll get through this i know it." Camila continues whispering comforting words into my ear as she rubs my head trying to make me calm down a little.

My cries die down but Camila doesn't pull away until she knows for sure that i'm okay and have stopped crying. I'm extremely thankful for Camila, she's been here everyday and has managed to calm me down every time i've cried. We've grown a lot closer these past couple days and i have to say she's one of the best people i have ever met, she's just so caring and always puts others before herself. She's become one of my best friends and i'm really happy i have her by my side through all of this.

"I'm going to get some coffee, do you want some?" Camila slowly stands up and looks at me.

"Yes please." I smile gratefully at her. She nods and asks Max if he wanted anything from the cafe. He asked for a juice box and Camila nods once again before slipping out of the room.

"Hey Max, how's school going bud?" None of us have been going to school considering it's closed because of the whole incident that landed Y/N in the hospital. I don't know how long it's going to be closed but it doesn't look like it's opening any time soon.

Max looks up from whatever he was doing on his iPad. "Good i guess." He looks down as he says this and a little frown appears on his face.

"What's up buddy?" I ask concern lacing my voice.

"Y/N normawy takes me to schoo and picks me up, i miss her." He says in his little baby voice. Max doesn't go to actual school, he's in nursery because he's too young to start actual school. This breaks my heart even more, he's definitely taking this worse than everyone else even though he doesn't show it that much, Y/N does mean a lot to him and you can see the sadness in his eyes at the fact that she's can't be there for him right now.

"I know bud, i miss her too but your sister is very very strong so she'll be okay soon, okay?" He nods his little head. "And when she wakes up and gets all better, she can play football with you again can't she!" His face immediately lights up.

"YEAH! My sister is the best footbawer in de whole wide world! She even better than wonaldo!" He nods his head frantically as if he's saying "i'm not lying you know". I just giggle at him.

"She is?" I ask making myself sound shocked.

"Yeahhhh! She showeded me how to pway, dats why i'm super good!"

"Wow, that's so cool!" He just nods and starts talking about football and who his favourite Liverpool player is, which happens to be Virgil Van Dijk. I just nod my head pretending i have any idea on what he's talking about. I know that Y/N is a big Liverpool fan too, she doesn't stop talking about them, everyday after a match day, she'll come in and rant about her thoughts on the previous nights game. I have no idea what she's talking about but i love hearing her talk about the things she loves.

Camila returns a couple minutes after and Max instantly slurps down all the contents in his juice box and then crushes it after telling us to look at his strength and that he's stronger than Hulk. Camila and i obviously go along with it and tell him that we wish we were that strong and his little cheeky smile doesn't leave his face.

We laugh and joke for a while and it's extremely nice having them here. They take my mind off of everything that's going on right now and it looks like it takes Max's and Camila's minds off of it all too. Max managed to make me smile and laugh for the first time in days and he had his cute little grin on his face all day. Max is an amazing kid, Y/N raised him well. He's literally a mini Y/N.

Me and Camila were in a middle of a conversation when Y/N's heart monitor started to slow down to an extremely agonising slow pace. Her heart beats were further apart. They kept getting slower by the minute.

Camila and I both jumped up and Camila grabbed a very confused Max and told him that they need to go down to the cafe and get something really quick. Max was a little confused but believed the little lie.

Once they left, i called for the doctor but before they could enter, my world fell apart. That dreaded sound filled the entire hospital. The only sound heard was the flatline of the monitor and the breaking of my heart. Everything around me stopped.

Doctors rushed in and one had a defibrillator in hand screaming, "EVERYONE CLEAR THE ROOM." After that i was pushed out of the room by a nurse. I stood there watching through the window and Y/N's body jumps up at the shock going through her. They try multiple times but she's still lifeless. Her heart doesn't start again. Nothings working. I just stand there frozen with tears streaming down my face. Come on Y/N. Please! Just fucking pull through!

"Let's try one last time, if this doesn't work there's nothing else we can do" A doctor from inside calls. He gets ready to place it on Y/N's chest. The defibrillator comes down. A shock is sent through Y/N's body. We wait. Silence. No beeping of the heart monitor. No beating of the heart.

"We lost her"

***
I'm sorry, please don't hate me!

Thank you for reading, i'm sorry i haven't really updated in a while but here! I love you guys, thank you for everything. Have a good day/night/whatever <3.