A/N: Avatar Studios

hey everyone! as you may or may not know, the creators of atla are getting together to make new content for all of through avatar studios! they will be creating new stories for both the gaang and the legend of korra, and they've announced that they are making an "original animated theatrical film" (the article that i'm referencing comes from variety.com, so if you would like to learn more about avatar studios as a whole, you can read about it there, as well as on other websites too)

so yeah, this is a pretty big deal for the avatar community as a whole, and it means that there will be a lot of "content expansion" as the article put it, which is a fair way to describe it. 

so there's some news for the community as a whole, and now it's on to news for this book: we hit 6.2k reads and 145 votes!!!! thank you so much, and you all are amazing!!!! 

lastly, happy march!!!! it is almost the end of winter (or summer if you're in the southern hemisphere) which is pretty cool.

alright, that's it for this author's note, and i will see you in the next upload, which i will get out sometime soon. stay hydrated and spread kindness!!!!

bye benders and non-benders!!! (you can choose whichever you would like to be)

-piper