“I would still like to go though, just to say I have.”

“Perhaps next time I go on pack business, you can go with me.”

“I would like that, a lot,” she grinned, hugging him.

“Ahem, why are you hugging my husband?” Carla asked as she walked into the room, but she was smiling.

“He said he would take me to Paris next time he went,” Jillian grinned.

“It is boring,” Carla shrugged. “Too many tourists.”

“That’s what Emerson said, but I still want to go.”

“Look at these photos love,” Emerson said, pointing at the pictures lined up on the bed.

“Wow,” Carla said, picking some of them up.

“You have been everywhere.”

“Not quite,” Jillian said, as she pulled out some command strips and put them on the back of the photos.

Emerson and Carla watched her.

“You look happier,” Carla said.

“I am trying to be positive about my situation,” Jillian shrugged.

“What was your favorite place to visit?”

Emerson asked as he helped her with the strips, and then the three began to hang photos around the room. Jillian made sure they were in chronological order as they hung them.

“My favorite place,” Jillian mused as she hung up the photos.

“I would have to say Germany. It is incredibly beautiful. I loved touring the castles, and the Christmas Markets were really awesome.”

“I would love to go to Germany,” Carla sighed, “especially when they have Oktoberfest.”

“It’s boring,” Jillian said.

“Only because you can’t drink,” Carla grinned at her.

“True, but I don’t ever want to drink either. That stuff smells nasty.”

“I heard German beer is incredible though,” Carla said, “and besides, werewolves don’t get drunk.”

“That is so not fair,” Jillian said.

“You are not getting drunk around me young lady,” Edric teased as he walked in the door.

“What’s going on? I’ve been trying to mind link you, Emerson.”

“Oh, sorry Alpha. We got talking about Jillian’s travels. She has traveled all over the world, and we were a bit jealous.”

He pointed to all of the photos on the wall. Edric stepped up and admired them. He had to admit, his Luna looked very happy in the photos, and he suddenly felt awful for ripping her from her parents.

“What did you need me for Alpha?” Emerson asked him.

“Oh, it can wait.” He then looked at Jillian.

“How would you like to have your parents over for dinner?”

Her eyes got teary. “Really?”

“Really.”

“I would love that, thank you Alpha,” she said and hugged him.

He hugged her back, loving how she felt in his arms. She seemed a bit happier after they had talked, and he was glad.

She stepped back and smiled up at him. “Can I call them?”

“Of course,” he smiled down at her.