Treasure of the Found Lamp

It was late at night as everyone was getting ready for bed. Charlotte had finished brushing her teeth for the night and headed to her bed. As soon as she lied her head on her pillow, she heard a thump. Is someone here? "Um... Uncle Scrooge! Someone is here to see you!" Huey called. Oh boy.

In the morning, Dewey, Charlotte, Webby, and Huey were sitting on the couch while their mystery guest was sitting on his own seat. Their mystery guest had on black, Arabian clothes and had a sword hanging on its holster. "Uh, so, um... Mr. Djinn, can I get you something while you wait? A-A Pep?" Huey offered. Djinn rose from his seat and stood in front of them. "I am in no mood for Pep. I seek only the Lamp of the First Genie, a sacred relic of untold value that the last of my line has sworn to protect for all time. Today, on the Eve of the Ifrit's Dawn, my quest must come to a triumphant conclusion, or the consequences may be dire." Djinn explained, showing a scroll about the Lamp of the First Genie. A lamp? Is that what Louie and Mr. McDuck are looking for in the garage? "M-Maybe a D-Diet P-Pep?" Charlotte offered nervously. Djinn stared at Charlotte before sighing. "I would like that very much. Thank you." Djinn said. Charlotte nodded and retrieved the drink for him.

After handing Djinn his drink, he thanked her and she returned to her seat. Not even a minute passed before they heard Scrooge yell, "What do ya mean, yard sale!?" Everyone gave a nervous expression. "Um, so, did you see last week's episode of 'Ottoman Empire'?" Huey asked as he turned on the tv, trying to distract Djinn. Djinn stood in front of the tv. "The Ottoman Empire? You refer to those dreaded invaders that tried to destroy my ancestors for the lamp? They failed. Miserably." Djinn said as he sliced a tall light lamp in half with his sword. "I like everything about you!" Webby said with a smile. Well, at least he's not a villain.

Scrooge soon entered the living room. "So, funny thing, about the lamp. Eh... uh, you'll love this. It appears I have misplaced it." Scrooge suddenly gasped as he saw Djinn's sword. "You misplaced... the Lamp of the First Genie!? I shall raise this home!" Djinn yelled as he began to attack the furniture. Charlotte quickly dove behind the couch for cover. "Strip it to the rafters, brick by brick! And I will not leave! I will not stop until I find it!" Djinn yelled as Louie entered the living room.

"Did he say 'misplaced'? Uncle Scrooge meant to say 'stolen'!" Louie said. Charlotte pokes her head out from behind the couch. Stolen? Then what's all that about a yard sale? "Yes, the lamp... was... stolen by a powerful figure! Ohh, uh, uh, ooh, profoundly powerful!" Scrooge said. This has to be a lie. "Ooh, like a wicked sorcerer? Or a powerful god, like a Sumerian god, or maybe Greek!?" Webby asked. "Yes, Webby, a Greek god!" Scrooge said. "Do you think it's on Ithaquack!?" Webby asked. "Yup, sure is! It's way out on Ithaquack. Oh, so Djinn, I guess you must be going..." Louie said. "Stolen!" Djinn said as he processed this new information. He then took Scrooge's arm and held him up. "Then we must go to this Ithaquack and reclaim the lamp!" Djinn declared. "Yes! ... W-W-We?" Scrooge asked nervously.

The plane was all ready to go with the kids waiting nearby. Djinn and Scrooge were making their way to the plane. "Scrooge McDuck, Finder of the Lamp, I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins. United, we have the power to meet justice." Djinn said, walking to the plane while Scrooge stayed behind. "Definitely... Ugh..." Scrooge said. "So, I've compiled a list of possible foes. There's Hades, Apollo... hehe. And let's not forget Zeus!" Webby said. Charlotte cringed at the name. "P-Please don't s-say his n-name." Charlotte said.

Scrooge leaned in towards the kids. "Louie accidentally sold the lamp. This fellow will tear apart our home until we find it." Scrooge whispered. Of course Louie sold it. "Yeah, and if we don't, he might tear us apart." Louie said. "Lassies, we need to keep him busy while you boys track it down. Do you think you could come up with some phony quest or trails to occupy him- Wha- Are you- Are you crying?" Scrooge asked. Webby had tears welling up in her eyes. "This is my moment." Webby whispered. Charlotte couldn't help but smile. "A legendary quest by Webby Vanderquack and Charlotte! Get ready for the ultimate adventure, Mr. Djinn!" Webby exclaimed. "Tarry not! The lamp awaits!" Djinn yelled. Webby squealed as she dashed to the plane, Charlotte following suit. "Find. That. Lamp." Scrooge ordered Louie before getting on the plane. Once they took off, Scrooge approached Charlotte. "Are you gonna be okay, lass?" Scrooge asked. "I-If he's not a-around, t-then I'll b-be okay." Charlotte answered. Scrooge smiled as he ruffled her hair and let her work out the quest with Webby.