Prologue - Welcome To Hope's Peak Academy

Start from the beginning

"So, are all of you guys ultimates?" Leo asked.

"You got that right." A purple skinned teenager said as she introduced herself, "Name's Amethyst, the Ultimate Gem Warrior."

Amethyst: Ultimate Gem Warrior

"It's nice to meet you." The girl in with bluish black hair said. "I'm Marinette Dupen-Cheng, Ultimate Fashion Designer."

Marinette: Ultimate Fashion Designer

"Yo what's up?" A green teenage boy with pointed ears said. "Name's Beast Boy, I'm known as the Ultimate Shapeshifter."

Beast Boy: Ultimate Shapeshifter 

"A pleasure to meet you, name's Cyborg, The Ultimate Robot." A muscular half robot teen said. "If you have any trouble, don't be afraid to ask for help."

Cyborg: Ultimate Robot

A teenage girl with a dark purple cloak and pale skin was near Cyborg and Beast Boy, she just stayed quiet and didn't say a word.

"Come on Raven, aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Beast Boy asked.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" The girl named Raven asked as she then sighed in annoyance. "My name is Raven, I'm the Ultimate Sorceress and I was forced to be at this ridiculous school, so hi I guess."

Raven: Ultimate Sorceress

"Well, I guess I'm not the only one forced to go to this dumb school." The small blonde girl said. "I'm Mandy, I'm the Ultimate Dictator, don't talk to me, don't ever try to get along with me or anything else."

Mandy: Ultimate Dictator 

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you." A walking goldfish said. "I'm Darwin Watterson, The Ultimate Optimist, pleasure to meet you." 

Darwin: Ultimate Optimist

A short girl with pale skin, red hair and almost had the appearance of a rag doll or a normal doll looked shy, she noticed Leo looking at her and shyly introduced herself.

"My name is Ruby Gloom." The short girl said shyly. "I'm the Ultimate House Keeper, I hope we can get along well."

Ruby Gloom: Ultimate Housekeeper

"Ha, yeah right, as if anyone would be friends with you or any other loser here." A girl with tangerine hair, pink eyes and a scout uniform said while looking in the mirror. "I'm Sasha by the way, I'm the Ultimate Girl Scout and this place is already Loserville."

Sasha: Ultimate Girl Scout

"Just ignore her, she was probably like this before she got transferred." A girl with short brown hair and glasses said flatly. "I'm Velma Dinkley, I'm referred as the Ultimate Nerd."

Velma: Ultimate Nerd

"Hi there, I'm Mac." A young boy with a red shirt with white sleeves said. "I don't actually know my talent but I still do hope we can get along."

Mac: Ultimate ???

"To be honest, I tried remembering Mac's talent but I couldn't figure out what it was either." A small blue, dome shaped creature said. "Name's Bloo by the way, I'm known as the Ultimate Imaginary Friend."

Bloo: Ultimate Imaginary Friend

"Hi everyone, some of you might've known me at the New York Central Park Zoo." An anthropomorphic lion said. "But my name is Alex, I'm known as the Ultimate Performer, it's nice to meet you all."