2

Jeongguk surely wasn't prepared to hear what Taehyung just said nor had he ever had a guess of it

Jeongguk surely wasn't prepared to hear what Taehyung just said nor had he ever had a guess of it. It came out of the blue, all of a sudden. Everything that just happened was already too much for him to process, his brain was surely lagging behind.

"Hyung-" When Jeongguk tried to voice out his thoughts he was cut off by Taehyung.

"Please, it's my last wish. I will not bother you nor your soon-to-be wife ever again. I will leave both of you alone." Jeongguk was confused, his heart wanted it but his mind was telling him it's wrong. He shouldn't kiss him. He was already engaged, she had someone who now has legal rights on him. If he got along with Taehyung in this matter, it would be considered cheating.

Everything was wrong and Taehyung was his childhood friend, his favorite hyung and most importantly he is a man. His thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips that made his eyes widened immediately.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. Couldn't take the confusion in his eyes. So he decided to become bad to him for the first time for his own feelings. He chose to be the selfish one.

Taehyung started to move his lips on Jeongguk's soft lips. It was like heaven to him. He couldn't believe he was kissing the younger. Just like a beautiful dream he ever had. Taehyung placed his hand on his waist to pull him more close but Jeongguk started to struggle, punching Taehyung's chest slightly.

Taehyung leaned down, taking the younger's thighs in his grasp as he lifted up the younger without breaking the kiss, placing him on the dining table. He grabbed his waist tightly to pull him more close as he held Jeongguk's both hands with his one hand behind him. He broke the kiss to let him breathe as a string of saliva connected their lips.

"You have no idea how much I have waited for this." Taehyung whispered in his deep low voice, making the younger's whole body shiver.

"H-hyu- mmhg!" Jeongguk tried to speak but it came out as muffled when Taehyung forcefully smashed his lips against his again making him backward a little bit at the forceful attack. Taehyung's grip on his hand and waist tighten, he doesn't want to let the younger go. Jeongguk struggled with his hand but gave up when he found out he wasn't going to win by any chance against Taehyung.

He kissed Taehyung back, holding so many emotions in it. He could feel Taehyung smiling in the kiss when he kissed him back. Taehyung let go of his hand as he held his waist, deepening the kiss more. Jeongguk's hands and legs wrapped around his neck and waist by themselves, as if they had their own lives. The room soon filled with sloppy kissing sounds and breathy moans of Jeongguk.

Taehyung bit Jeongguk's lower lip, asking for the entrance as Jeongguk easily gave up for his dominance, opening his mouth for Taehyung to enter. Taehyung slide his tongue in, tasting every corner of his wet cavern as the grip on the younger's waist tightened. Their lips were moving in a sync.

After some minutes of their heat kiss Jeongguk unwrapped his hands only to place some light punches on Taehyung's chest, telling him to break it. But Taehyung instead of stopping the kiss, Taehyung began to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk tried to pull his head back but he got stopped when Taehyung's large hand grabbed his neck pulling him closer. Taehyung was really kissing him breathless.