He suddenly clicked his tongue as if he doesn't care... actually he is quite disappointed that they couldn't continue their love making session due to a sudden phone call that was received by Jin from mr.jeon... he said that he is stuck in one of his old friend's company unexpectedly, so he asked Jungkook to pick up boy from his school!!

Since it was already time to pick the child from school, jin pushed his husband forcefully from top of him making him whine more on him, his father and on the child...

With so much effort, jin controlled his laughter looking at his husband's whining and quickly pushed him to dressup while he too moved for the same!! Remembering all that he smiled fondly looking at his husband and pushed his head into the menu as if he can't take those lustful stares, thus pretended to check asto what to order for their lunch...  Joy kept looking around in that one of the most expensive restaurants of Seoul which he never happened visit.. he loves his Papa who always makes sure to get him what he wants and plays with him!! He feels that he missed his Papa very much for all these days... joy also started playing with the locks of jungkook waiting for his appa to order his favourite lunch!!

before even jin completed choosing the dishes  he had to lift his head and see for the sound since an unknown hand held Jungkook's shoulder while Calling his name seductively!!

"Hey... Kookie ... What a surprise?! Delighted to see you darling!! long time no see!!!.how are you baby?! Have you forgotten me completely??" A beautiful woman with an absolutely sugar coated voice surprised jin!! Jin felt that she must have chosen to sit on jungkook's lap, in case of Joy's not been positioned there! 

Jin looked at Jungkook in a perplexed state...he realised by looking at jungkook's expression that he didn't expect or probably want the presence of that person at all!

Meanwhile, the woman suddenly realised the presence of Jin and Joy and looked into jungkook's eyes as if she is  shocked!!

"Hello Lisa... How are you? What are you doing here?." Jungkook forcefully smiled... before she said anything, he introduced Jin to her...

"Meet my husband Dr.Seokjin..." he introduced...

"Oh.. hello Jin..." She smiled friendlily pushing her hand ahead for a shake hand with him... But her face was telling jin that she is really astounded for something!

"Jinnie baby!  This is Lisa... My old friend...we are business partners too.. "

Jungkook introduced her... Jin observed a kind of terror in his husbands face!..but he has decided to play it cool...

"Hello Ms.Lisa... glad to meet you..." Jin smiled and shook his hand with her...Lisa seem to have a bit of suprise with Jin's pretty looks too.. Jungkook realised that she is checking on Jin!

"Umm.. I never knew that you are married Jungkook... anyway, your husband is really handsome.."

" Thanks for your kind words Ms.Lisa!
We have a child too! This is Joy, our son! Hasn't Jungkook ever told you about us?" Jin questioned her, glaring at Jungkook!

She laughed off listening to jin, while looking at the embarrassed face of Jungkook and said..

"He must of said it Jin!! .. I am usually a bit forgetful! Sorry for forgetting the details... anyway, nice meeting you dear..." She smiled..

Jin observed her keenly... Lisa is a tall young woman with a slim and slender body, beautiful lips , big doe eyes, long dark hair with locks falling on her face!!
Her flawless fair skin that has the ability to Captivate the onlookers...she dressed up sexily in a red colour outfit, that is basically revealing her clevage along with showing all curves by fitting nicely to her body! Mean while she continued...

"In fact, we spent good time for years together after we became friends six years ago in a business party...  But he never shared his personal things with me adequately till now! Anyway, you are lucky to have him as your husband Jin...by the way, your son is adorable....." Lisa said cooing Joy who is now eating his chocolate in an adorable way!! However,  a hint of jealous in her voice didn't go unnoticed by Jin!

now  Jungkook wants Lisa to leave as soon as possible since he feels that he sat on pins and Needles!! His nerves bundle up while throat is drying up...jin understood that there is something  up there that Jungkook doesn't want jin to know... which he assumed as the relationship of them!!

Meanwhile, she continued...

"He never gets me as a good company jin! Jungkook must've considered me as just a one ni........" Jungkook didn't let her complete her words anymore in terror...he is sweating now!

"Lisa!!. Jin and I need to finish our lunch and move immediately since I have to visit my office for an important meeting, by dropping both of them at home... So shall we meet some other time? Would you mind...??"

Without even thinking about his act, unconsciously, he held Lisa by her wrist and made her get up from the seat... making both Jin and her realise that he is driving her away from there, he showed her the way to exit....He could get the heat coming from jins glares already! Lisa seem to enjoying his situation!!

She smirked a bit sarcastically at the same time amusingly by looking at Jin and Joy...

"Fine kookie... I will meet you some other time.. have a nice day with your family.. see you Jin and Joy....." She moved from there not looking for Jin's response to her words anymore!!

Jungkook walked her to the door and turned to see Jin....
*****