⚘Horror/Paranormal & Humour Reviews⚘

Start from the beginning

Review- title and cover are good but cover can be improved, a house picture will make more sense than a jungle picture. Title is abandoned house but I don't really get the feel of it (it was her grandma's or Bella's house so how it's abandoned?). Blurb is totally intriguing and curiosity increasing. I wasn't really scared because there ain't many horror scenes. Grammar mistakes are there, but that can be corrected. The flow of story is very slow and the way of writing can be improvise by not writing things repetitively and the Emily's POV in the brackets were sometimes too much. Expect that all is good.
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Frosted glass by Evergreen_Ebony

Cover- 10/10

Title- 7/10

Blurb- 8/10

Flow- 7/10

Scared/intrigued me- 6/10

Character development- 7/10

Writing style and grammar- 4/5

Hook/increased my curiosity- 7/10

Followed me- 10/10

Overall impression- 13/15

TOTAL- 79/100

Review- cover is going with the title and depicting the horror category perfectly. Title on the other hand is good but isn't going with the story much. Flow is quite odd as the story isn't constant (the chapters should have a constant length), I feel the story got over really soon and that effects the genre. Few grammar mistakes here and there, nothing that can't be fixed. Overall nice sweet story.
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

Melancholy of heart by Ahseya_aye

Cover- 10/10

Title- 10/10

Blurb- 10/10

Flow- 8/10

Scared/intrigued me- 5/10

Character development- 9/10

Writing style and grammar- 4/5

Hook/increased my curiosity-9/10

Followed me- 10/10

Overall impression- 14/15

TOTAL- 94/100

Review- cover and title are super good and going with the story perfectly, as well as the description. It is not a horror or paranormal story (vampires so Fanta genre will be more suited). Way of writing is nice but the pace and flow is quite slow, the slayer thing (which is the most imp part of the story) came up at 7/8 chapter that too not fully revealed. Grammar mistakes here and there, can be fixed easily. The storyline is really intriguing and unique. Keep it up.
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

The lost revenge by Lovatic_HarryHook

Cover- 9.5/10

Title- 10/10

Blurb- 10/10

Flow- 10/10

Scared/intrigued me- 6/10

Character development- 10/10

Writing style and grammar- 4.5/5

Hook/increased my curiosity- 10/10