1

It was a dull and gloomy day and the sky was overcast with black clouds so was Taehyung's mind and heart

It was a dull and gloomy day and the sky was overcast with black clouds so was Taehyung's mind and heart. Sweet drops of rain clashing on earth making everything soaked and wet. Every road was slippery. Drivers were trying their best to not cause any accidents but Taehyung didn't seem to care about it as he was driving his car at full speed.

The destination was near. It takes 10 more minutes for him to get out of his car as he begins to hit on the calling bell of someone's door. He was hitting it so aggressively that it seemed like it would be broken any moment and that time one boy opened the door and gave him some glares.

He was about to scold him but a large hand grabbed him and pulled him inside, shutting the door harshly making him flinch.

"Hyung, what happened?" The boy tried to know what had made him so angry. He has never seen Taehyung this much angry before, this made him scared as hell.

"You don't know what happened!?" Taehyung shouted, throwing the question running through his mind. It didn't take much time for him to take off the jacket he was wearing and throw it somewhere.

"How… How could I know? But you can tell me. Calm down first." Jeongguk had to pause at his first word when his eyes fell into Taehyung's furious eyes. His gaze softened as he took a step forward and reached his hand to caress Taehyung's arm to calm him down but in return Taehyung yanked back his hand harshly.

Jeongguk took a moment before speaking up. He was confused yet he could keep his soft tone with the angry elder.

"What's wrong with you, hyung?" Jeongguk asked, holding his hand which was just yanked back. His question made Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

"What's wrong? What's right here? What's wrong with you? What's wrong with that damn ring on your goddamn finger?!" Taehyung shouts before reaching his hand to grab Jeongguk’s wrist, holding up his hand to show him the finger that had a ring on. Jeongguk took a breath to pull him together, he looked right into Taehyung's eyes with a soft gaze.

Taehyung hated it to the core, he hated how badly the softness of his gaze was killing him brutally. He got lost in those eyes and now they were killing him without showing any mercy.

“Tae, calm down first. I'm going nowhere. We can talk without doing this.” Taehyung's eyes were getting more furious, he hated how much control Jeongguk had on him, he hated everything about it, he hated it to the core. Without thinking of anything he recklessly started trying to pull out the diamond ring off the finger.

“What are you doing?”

“Take this damn ring off!!” Taehyung shouts at Jeongguk which startled him, he couldn't understand why the elder was acting like this. He was never treated in this way by him, not even for once. He looked at his action with eyes full of confusion as Taehyung kept on trying to take the ring off, bruising his fingers.