єριѕσ∂є 1.5

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, don't cry, please don't. We know you didn't do anything." Rose comes and hugs her after the teacher has left.

"Please try to understand, your crying makes all of us cry," Hobi says.

"Suho, can you explain the incident? How come you didn't take her copy?" Jungkook asks him.

"Trust me. Yesterday I kept her copy on my table. Then when the classes got over, I went to my other friend's classroom to take their copies also. I had a plan to make up the notes copying all the toppers' copies. When I came back, I saw Y/N's copy wasn't there. I even asked Jungkook about her, he told me she had left. So I thought maybe she had left with her copy. Then who would else take her copy?" Suho is still puzzling over the problem.

"But I didn't take mine. I found it on my desk today."
She is crying and crying, which is hurting Jungkook. He knows who had done this, but he can't expose it.

Jungkook gets out of his seat and goes outside of the classroom.

"Then who can do this? It's neither me nor it's Suho. Even this handwriting doesn't seem to be familiar. Who can it be? "

Y/N stops crying. She grips her hair and feels something. She is being traumatized. The punishment is not a big deal. The big deal is whatever is written in her copy. "Who wrote this-'-----why'---but again whyyyyy--' I want to forget please-----"

"We will found it out later which bitch had done this. Seriously, but why? And how it can happen when only me & Jimin know about everything and not anyone else. "

"Y/N, don't recall anything of the past. I will help you with your classwork & homework. "

"Forget, next time don't give your copy like that way. It will hurt your mental condition."

Rose and Jimin know about her past, they know that if something bad happens, Y/N can easily become traumatized. It affects her health in many worst ways. They don't want their close friend in this situation again.

"What if my dad comes here to the teacher-parents meeting conference? Or sometimes he comes here to know about my study condition. You know the teachers respect him how much---I'm afraid."

"No, if your dad comes too, I don't think the teacher will say this. Prepare the notes as the like teacher said, be attentive, I think she will understand. Don't be afraid. If your dad gets to know, we are here for you."

"You know-w my-y dad----"

"Don't remember anything Y/N. Please. It will only hurt your mental condition. Forget, we are here for your consolation. Share this with your little sister. She understands you much, feels you much, you will become more comfortable."

Y/N nods her head in response.

________________________________________

"No, no, I don't feel guilty."

Jungkook opens the tap of the washroom, the water is pouring down but he less cares. The only thing in his mind is now only Y/N."

"I can't suffer like that. This is not my fault. It is your fault, Y/N. Yes, you. I am not sorry for that."

The brownish colored hair guy comes here, stands beside Jungkook & starts washing his hands.

"You are feeling guilty at such a slightest thing. Bro, think about yourself only." 

Yes, he is right, I should think of myself only. It's not the right time to think about others.

"What will you gonna do if you have to do something dangerous than that? Will you gonna cry like Y/N, that's so childish. Haha." He laughs crazily in a mocking way.

"Do you think it's childish? She is hurt-t."

"You care though----- don't you gonna save her? Why did you come here, for Y/N or for her? " he says in a serious tone.

He is not wrong. I came for saving her, not caring for Y/N.

"I ain't feeling good. I am going."

"Jungkook, be serious. You are not playing any jokes. If you become soft-hearted for Y/N, it will only bring you danger. You should know that very well." The brownish hair colored guy says to Jungkook. Jungkook looks back at him and then again turning around, he goes on his way back to the classroom.

Q/R:

Who is 'her' that the brownish colored guy mentioned to JK?
Do JK has a girlfriend other than than the female lead Y/N here?
What do you think what's going on?

~To Be Continued ~

dynamite_blast

eternal_riser

Readers vote & comment.

Published Moments :
1st May, 2021
Saturday
4:35 pm
1158 words