єριѕσ∂є 1.2

Happy Ramadan Mubarak 💜(๑♡∀♡๑)

The following day arrives. The sessions before the break were already over. The circle of friends sits around the edge of the cafeteria and eats food. 

"Y/N, this is our new friend, Jungkook," Rose says and points to Jungkook.
Jungkook smiles broadly looking at Y/N. 

" You were on duty for Maths Olympiad Programmes the previous day, you missed our conversation at a break time girl." Suho is stating like she missed a big chance.

" Hi, I am Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."  He repeats his name in addition to his title name. "Nice to meet with you Y/N."  A joyful smile glides across his face. 

"Hello, Jungkook. I am Y/N. Welcome to our little friend zone." Y/N chuckles and looks right into Jungkook's eyes.

 "So Jungkook, we told you yesterday about a girl who is one of the nerds in our department and one of the toppers, one of the jolliest & cheerful buddies. That's our Y/N. " Xiyhe says.

"Oh, then I have got a cheerful friend. I am glad." Jungkook says with a little bit of smirk and gives a black look.

At break time, after gossiping about themselves and knowing about Jungkook more, they go from there for doing their own respective works. Y/N being the nerd goes to her classroom & sits for revising some lessons.
A brown hair colored guy points Jungkook to follow her. So Jungkook doesn't miss this chance. He knows what to do next.

"So Y/N, how are your studies going on?"

"Good." She says it confidently. " And yours?" 

" Since I am new, I will face some difficulties. As you are the topper, can I sit beside you or at your side corners so that I can get help from you if I can't understand the topics??? If you don't want then it's okay. Don't mind. " Jungkook says with some reluctance, although he thinks Y/N will agree.

"Ahh, why will I mind? I love to help people, I love to help them in their difficulties. Of course you can sit beside me. After all we have become friends though." She gives a half-suppressed laugh.

"Do you only help your friends? " He asks looking at her blankly.

"No, I love to help all. Helping & supporting are not only bound to friends, Jungkook." She nods her head swiftly.

" Call me only Kook, Y/N. Only Kook." He's looking right through her eyes.

"Huh ??? But why Jungkook??" She asks with bewilderment.

"No Y/N, call on me only Kook. If you really wanna help me, call me Kook. " His countenance is getting serious. 

"Ok Kook. It sounds cute." Y/N says and laughs slightly.

"Thanks,"  Jungkook speaks the final word before leaving the seat next to her.

 If she knew what was in his head and why he asked her to call him Kook.

Questions For Readers:...

Don't you guys think Jungkook is upto something???

⚠^ REMINDER : THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE VERY IMPORTANT. ^ ⚠

~ To Be Continued ~

@dynamite_blast

eternal_riser

Readers vote , comment & share

Luv u guys ❤💜

Published Moments :
3rd March, 2021
Wednesday
3:52 pm
395 words
Re-published & Re-edited:
14th April,2021,3:30pm,Wednesday