pilot

I walked into school and as i expected students parted like the red sea

I walked into school and as i expected students parted like the red sea. after all i am Olivia Lodge. Daughter of one of the most successful businessmen in American. I walk over to see one of my little flings. Noah Puckerman.

With a slushy in his hand and a smirk on his face there was only one question i could ask.

"who this time?".

"Jewish Berry. Poor girl wants to join the glee club" he replies as he took my hand and guided me to her.

"Wow it's almost like she's asking to be hit" i chuckle.
We reach her and she's adding her name to the sign up sheets. she turns around and boom. She was hit. "oh sorry i didn't see u there" i reply in a fake cute voice.

Me and Noah walk away laughing until we reach his locker.
"so your place or my place tonight?" he asks me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and giggle before saying.

"who says i want to see u tonight?" i ask.

"oh please we both know you love sleeping with me" he replies as we begin to walk to class.

"fine come to mine. my parents are out of town until next week." he nods and we part ways to get to class.
—————————————————
We got to lunch and i walked with the unholy trinity to sit on the table with the jocks. I sat down next to finn and he looked super nervous.

"woah what's wrong with u?" i asked he just shook his head.

We started light conversation which consisted in dragging everyone in the school.
—————————————————
A couple of days had past and i was on the field with noah after cheerio practice. We saw coach yell at finn so we decided to go investigate.

"hey what's going on?" Puck asked.

He told us how he has to look after his mom because she had her prostates removed. I automatically knew this was bullshit because chicks don't have prostates. But noah beloved him so i wasn't going to say anything.

—————————————————

On saturday me and puck were on my bed making out. His hands squeezed my butt and i moaned in his mouth.

He pulled away for a slit second to say "do chicks actually have prostates?".

i shook my head. "wait so why couldn't he go to practice today?".

i remember overhearing a convo between yentl and the gay one about a glee meeting.

"omg i think he's joined that glee club." i tell puck and his eyes widen.

"there's only one way to find out." he says as i sit up.

"wait are we not gonna finish what we started?". i roll my eyes, giggle and stand up.

"no noah. we can do that after we bust finn's ass".
—————————————————
And i was right fin was walking across the car park with the stupid glee club.

"chicks don't have prostates" noah tells him.

"i should know" i say.

All the jocks start surrounding finn.

"you broke the rules and for that you should be punished".
All the jocks start firing paint ball at him.
—————————————————
I was finishing cheerio practice when puck beckoned me over to him.
"what's up?" i asked him.

He told me that the wheelchair kid is in the porta potty.

"we saved u the first roll.". Finn then proceeded to make a whole damn speech about how we're all losers.

"what do you're gonna join that hobo explosion?" Puck asks.

"no i'm going to to both because they can't win without me and neither can you". He then walks away with the wheelchair kid.

"well that didn't go as expected" i say.

He laughs puts his arm around my shoulder and says "come on let's go to breadsticks".
—————————————————-
It was Friday and me and Noah were walking down the hall to go home.

"wait so what's happening with your parents?" Puck asks.

"well they're in New York looking to expand the business" i tell him.

He puts his arm out blocking my way.

"wait what's happ-"

"shhh".

We start walking towards the auditorium to see fin dancing with the glee club. Me and Noah just both look at each other wide eyes.