"No Ash to be honest I didn't miss you. I got along just fine without you" I said, putting my cigarette between my lips taking a long drag as I blew the smoke out over her head. 

"I know you went to Dallas Austin, I know you went to go see her" she said, her tone becoming more menacing the more I kept keeping my distance from her. She hated when she wasn't wanted and that was exactly how I was making her feel. 

I laughed at her shaking my head briefly as I finished off my cigarette, throwing the butt in one of the many ashtrays that I had laying around my house. "Good for you, do you want a prize or something?" I asked her, stuffing my hands in my front pockets as she kept advancing on me. 

"I don't like that you kept it a secret from me baby" she said, my knees buckling as they hit the back of my white leather couch causing me to fall into the cushions, a devilish smirk forming on her face as she took this to her advantage, climbing on top of my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. 

I allowed her eyes to dance with mine momentarily, hoping that she would realize that there was no desire for her burning behind my eyes. There was no hungry need to feel her lips pressed up against mine or to have her rolling between the sheets with me.  I broke our gaze after what felt like a few seconds to long, bringing my hands out of my pockets and placing them on her hips as I swiftly lifted her off of me and placed her gently, but with enough force so she got the point, on the cushion next to me. 

"We aren't together Ash so I am not keeping anything a secret from you" I said to her flatly, getting myself up and starting to walk away when I felt her grab my hand holding me back. I looked over my shoulder at her as I saw her glaring up at me, a look on her face telling me that she wasn't going to give up. 

"You may think we aren't together, but I beg to differ" she said, her head tilting to the side as she looked at me in an almost menacing way. "You seem to think that your precious Charlie is the girl for you, yet here you are back in LA alone. What happened Austin? Grass not always greener on the other side? Did she turn out to not be the princess that you thought she was?" she asked in a taunting voice. 

I felt my blood start to boil at how she was talking about Charlie and what she thought had happened between the two of us. Truth of the matter was, the grass is greener on the other side. Charlie is the girl that I need to have with me, despite the fact that she hid our son from me didn't change the fact that I was still madly in love with her. It was just a something that I needed to think about deeply before I made my next move. 

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I turned around to look at her, "get the out" I said in a tone that I didn't even know existed inside of me. 

"Excuse me?" she asked, standing up in front of me crossing her arms over her chest as she rested all of her weight on her left foot. 

"You heard me, get out of my house" I said, reaching out to grab for her arm so I could start walking her towards the front door. She shocked me slightly pulling back from me as I brought both of my hands up to the side of my head. "Ashlen, just get the fuck out okay. I don't fucking want you here" I said to her, my hands leaving the side of my head as I held them out to the sides, my voice just a few octaves short of a yell. 

"That's not what you said a half hour ago, you begged for me to come here. You begged for me to help you forget" she said, bringing her plump red lip between her teeth as she glared at me. 

"Yeah, well now I don't want to forget Ashlen. The only person that I want to forget is you, I wish you could get that into your fucking head. We are done, I don't want you anymore, please just leave my house please" I said begging her.