Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 IS HERE!!! YAY!!! I hope you enjoy!!!

~Airi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we had finished shopping for school stuff, Mrs. Weasley had made a wonderful meal for us. Of course, it was summer, so we had it outside under the stars. Mrs. Weasley made hickory honey ham, mashed potatoes, and many more yummy dishes. We all had a great time, it was definitely better than having dinner with the Malfoys, all they would do was talk about the Dark Lord, how muggles are stupid, and the Ministry. Draco was even worse. I have this and I have that. "Look at me, Maddie!, I have a better broom than you." Ugh, it sure made me sick. School would start in another week, but being here at the Burrow was the best.

The next day, my parents sent a letter using our eagle owl, Dexter.

Dear, Madeleine.

You know how worried we are about you and your sister. You're lucky we didn't send a howler at that. Your father is extremely angry, and so are the Malfoys for walking out on them like that. I expect a full apology to the Malfoys by thursday. Make your sister write one too. It's no wonder that they prefer Dakota over you two. When is Victoria coming home? Send our regards to Professor Snape, and stay out of trouble.

-Elise Van Alen.

Ugh! I can't believe that mother would want us to write an apology to the Malfoys! They are quite repulsive people! Especially Draco, who unfortunately I have to go to school with.

"Check this out, guys!" I said to Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry. I could send a letter to Vicky tomorrow. "My stupid parents want me to write an apology to the Malfoys! Are they crazy?"

"It seems like it." Ron said.

"That's proposterious!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Theres no WAY I'm writing to that buffoon and his lousy excuse for parents!" I yelled.

"Well, I guess you better have to, I mean, they're going to make you anyway..." Harry said.

"I guess you're right, Harry. I AM supposed to stay out of trouble, anyway."

"Let's cheer you up, how 'bout a game of quidditch?" Ron proposed.

"Sure, why not." I said as I grabbed my broomstick from Ron's room. It was a Nimbus 2000, from my Uncle Corvus. Ron and Harry each had their own, Ron's a hand-me-down, and Hermione just used Percy's old one. We just played two on two, but it was still fun. I really liked soaring under the stars in an open meadow. I was going to miss this.

A couple of weeks later, we were already at the Hogwarts Express. I had the best time of my life (as always) at the Weasleys home. And it wasn't just a house, like the Van Alen Mansion, it was a home. With real homey smells and feelings. I gave Mrs. Weasley a big hug.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley. I always have the best time at your home."

"It's your home too." She said. My pygmy puff, Ronnie, was carefully seated on my right shoulder. My luggage and stuff were inside the Express already, and it was definitely hard to say goodbye.

"Bye Mrs. Weasley!" Harry, Hermione, and I said.

"Bye kids! Have fun!" She said.

As we entered the Express, I stayed behind in the hallway of the train to say hello to my friends. It was fine until I saw Draco Malfoy.

"Well if it isin't Madeleine Van Alen..."

"Malfoy." I sneered.

"Don't you think you should head back to your compartment with your other blood traitor friends?"