Chapter 1

This is the beginning! Hope you all enjoy! 

~Airi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maddie!" The twins yelled in unison.

"She's here!" Ron exclaimed.

"Oh, Ron! Fred...George!" I had just arrived to the Burrow, my favourite place in the world, aside from Hogwarts.

"Oh, Madeleine, dear, make yourself at home."

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley." I said.

"Nice seeing you, Victoria." George said to my sister. He had always liked her, but she was just "best friends" with the twins.

"Ah, Dakota, are you staying for the summer as well?" Mr. Weasley asked my older brother.

"I'm just going over some papers with Percy." Dakota snapped.

"Too bad, now, where, may I ask, are your parents." He asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Van Alen, are...working, Arthur." Mrs. Weasley tried to explain to her husband.

"Well, make yourselves at home, Victoria and Madeleine." Mr. Weasley said.

"Vicky! I can't wait to show you our new...items." Fred exclaimed as Victoria and the twins headed upstairs. Then a red headed girl came down the stairs, holding an owl.

"Ginny!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Madeleine! I've missed you!" She said as we hugged.

"I've missed you too! Ron, Is Harry and Hermione here?" I asked him.

"Yes, they are. Oh look, here they come." Ron said as my two other best friends came down the rickety stairs.

"Madeleine!" Hermione squealed. And believe me, she was NOT a squealer.

"Harry! Hermione!" I shouted as I embraced them in a hug.

"We saw Victoria, and...um, Dakota, when you came in, so we knew Maddie was going to be here!"

"We ran down the stairs as fast as we could!" Hermione said.

"Do you want to head upstairs?" Asked Ron.

"Sure." I said as we made our way to Ron's bedroom. Dakota and Percy were heading downstairs at the same time, so I hugged my older brother.

"Have fun at Hogwarts, Madeleine."

"So long, Dakota. And don't let Percy get your knickers in a knot." I said as Percy scowled. "Oh, you know I'm just playing with you, Perce. Bye!"

As we walked up a few more staircases to Ron's room, we heard noises coming from Fred and George's.

'Poof~!', And they erupted into a fit of laughter. That's how it was with Vicky. Always pulling pranks...Even though she's out of school, she plans to help the twins with their joke shop. Sigh...

"How'd you make out with the Malfoys?" Harry asked. My family were very close to the Malfoys. Everyone in my family had been a Slytherin, except for well...Vicky and I. We hated eachother with a passion. And seeing his face everyday for the past two weeks were terrible.

"The same as usual. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy had a good time with my parents. They think I'm in Australia for the summer instead of here...Draco was a fine ass jerk. But my parents think he's more of a suitable friend than you guys are. I told them to piss off and then they said "Fine. Go to the Weasleys house! And you better not tell anyone. Stop acting like a scoundrel and act like a lady in front of young Draco." I laughed and headed off with Victoria."