" And for a fact, I know Baka-gou will go after me so I will be waiting for him on the second floor that will leave you with Mini Might that is if she can do anything by herself. "

" That sound like a plan, all I have to do is to make sure she doesn't touch the bomb right? "

" That right, or just lock her out it would be funny to see Bitch Might reaction to it. "

" Good idea but will you be ok? "

" I'll be fine. After all one of the reasons I'm here is to show dandelion that I'm no longer the weak little boy that I once was. " my eyes got cold and serious.

" You really hate him that much? "

" Oh, sweetie hate doesn't even begin to describe how much I dislike him...

he was my childhood best friend that turns into my tormenter for 9 years. " I can feel a smile creeping up on my face and it's not one of my soft smiles it's the 'I will kill you bitch' smile.

" Then have fun I will be here waiting for the good news. " He smirked at me.

" You're not going to stop me? "

" Why should I? Like you told me earlier make him eat his words and show him hell. "

" I like you~ I can see we will become good friends."

" I normally don't do friends but if it you I don't mind it. " we both smirk at each other.

I am soooooooooo making him join me he will be fun to have to burn the world down with.

" Well, then I'll see you in a bit. " I start walking to the second floor and wait for Kacchan to make his way to get his ass kick by weak little old me~~

Soon the training has started and as I thought Kacchan have run right to me with his explosion to speed himself up then a right hook but I dodgy it with no effort after all I know him far too well.

" DEKU!!!! HOW DID YOU DODGY THAT?!!"

" Pretty easily really. All I did was take a step back." I smile sweetly at him.

" DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!! " he tries to use his explosion on me but again I just keep on dodging his attacks.

" Stop dodging Katsuki attack! Just die already you quirkless mistake! " Shout mini might picking up rocks with her quirk

Telekinesis and is a pretty strong one as well...

Her eyes look just like mine as well...

So this is where she had been...

Inko...

I dodge all her attacks as well they have no idea how to fight. They only know how to attack they don't think of what their enemy next move will be they only know to attack...

It was really pathetic to think that this is all they got and this dance of theirs is getting boring to the point I can almost fall asleep. It is so boring that if I use my Katana it would just be bullying them.

" STOP DODGING AND FIGHT ME YOU FAGGOT!! "

I hiss at that word and high kick him on the chin sending him up on the air then did a spin kick right onto his chest making him fly into the wall knocking the air out of him.

Wait is this animal abuse?...Shit I hope is not please tell me is not

" I can care less if you call me out that I'm gay because I am proud of being who I am, but call me that word again I will make sure you will not have a tongue to talk shit again. " I hiss it out with anger in my voice.

" How dear you hurt Katsuki! I'll put you back in your place! " She shouts I can kind of hear All Might in my earpiece telling her to

"do it just do it"

As she tries to hit me with more rocks again and surprise surprise I dodge them all easily for how slow they are and bitch slap her...

Repeatedly...

10 time...

On each cheek...

" What a savage~ " I can hear Shinson voice from the earpiece we have to wear he mostly hear just how hard I slap her it was pretty loud, but I can hear the smirk he is mostly wearing on his face right now.

" H...How dear you slap me!! My daddy is All Might! " she cries as she holding her now red cheek.

" Sweetie I can care less if you DaDdY is Satan himself I will still bitch slap you and him both. "

( at that exact moment Nezu have a chill down his back )

I smile and say it in my sweet voice I can hear Shinso laughing in the earpiece. She starts to back away from me.

" THAT IS FOR THE TRAINING! I AM CALLING IT OFF! " Shouted All Might.

What a joy killer. Oh wait when is he not one?

Soon Shinso and I have made it back to the other room when most of our class is glaring at us with hate and disgust. When the two heroes got sent to recovery girl for being badly injured...

Ok, maybe Kacchan but that bitch? All I did was slap her! If shaping her is badly injured just wait till I get my hands on a frying pan! Then we'll see what the meaning of badly injured!

" How dear the both of you hurt your classmate! " said All Ass.

" Sir this is a training where we fight each other of course someone will end up hurt." I told him.

" That is no excuse for hurting the both of them! I would be kicking you both out of this school for badly injuring your classmate for no reason! "

" Badly injured? I'm sorry if my eyesight is bad, it has been sometime since I last have an eye test but which part of Nakano was badly injured?

Her FeElInG?

All I did was slap her and I was the only one fighting Shinso have done nothing to them. " This bitch really are asking to be killed right here right now.

" He did nothing and laugh just like the villain he is he watch and laugh when he knows his classmate is being bullied! " This bitch...

" Look here All Might, you were the one who put us in the villain team our job was to keep the boom safe. I go and fight off the hero when Shinso stays back and look after the boom, he was just doing his job in this training you set up.

So do tell me what part did he do wrong? Because I don't see how a few slaps on the face can kill her or a few kicks. If they really have so bad of an injury recovery girl would have informed you by now and she did not.

So stop trying so hard to pin this on us because we did nothing wrong here. Let go Shinso." I walked off did not even look back to see how the class react.

Awaiza Pov:

THAT SON OF A BITCH!