Chapter 12: The Battles of the Century Pt. 2

All Might and All For One began throwing punches as Goku dealt with Hirudegarn, Goten and Trunks with Baby, Izuku and Gohan with Janemba and finally Vegeta with Cooler. Each impact from their fists making contact creating craters and earthquakes that shook the earth lightning and volcanoes erupting.

Almost as if the world was ending.

The evacuated civilians began to fear for their lives as they saw that the villains were winning in the struggle against their symbol of peace.

All Might began losing steam as AFO was attacking him near his injury and soon All Might began spitting blood and crashed. Soon he lost muscle mass exponentially becoming only skin and bones. The media, being extremely ballsy, were on helicopter recording everything and we're scared.

Their symbol of peace had been defeated. All for One raised his arms in a T pose as his right arm became larger than his entire body. With spikes all over.

AFO: You see, All Might! I have won! You are now drained of your powerless against me! Now the world shall see as I kill it Symbol of Peace.

Before AFO could even get near, they heard Goku yell at All Might.

Goku: All Might! Here, catch!

Goku then tossed something at All Might. He looked at it and was surprised. It appeared to be a bean.

Goku: Eat it! Hurry!

Not even giving it a second thought he ate the bean. And soon the wound began to heal as his muscles expanded and his sclera begin to fill with color once more. Everyone was shocked. The Symbol of Peace flexed as he laughed. He was back in his prime. Everyone celebrated as they witnessed history in the making.

AM: HAHAHAHA! THANK YOU! I AM BACK IN MY PRIME! HOW CAN I REPAY YOU?!

Goku: You can pay me back by fighting me! Right now, we got some business to handle!

AM: INDEED!

All Might then began to dash at All for One as the villain, still in shock, was on the receiving of the beating now he then began to deliver rapid punches and was going to end it in one more blow.

AM: I WILL DEFEAT YOU HERE ONCE AND FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE!

He delivered a devastating hit to AFO's face as AM shouted.

AM: UNITEEED STAAATES OF SSSSSSEEEEEEMMAAAAAAAASSSHHH!!!!!

He then moved him downward as a tornado formed after defeating him. It caused a draft that blew away all of the villains except for the ones flying and the Saiyan family.

The low rank villains began to surrender as Cooler was disappointed.

Cooler: I have no use for failures. Begone.

He then shot a laser beam that killed every villain around. The heroes dodged as he no longer paid attention to the heroes and sent them flying.

Cooler: I do not see the point in wasting my energy on these weaklings. Now, Vegeta are you still trying to kill me for kicking you in the dick?

Vegeta: You're damn right! This vengeance will be for mah dick! Now, I got you this time!

Vegeta rushed Cooler as they started fighting through out the entire planet.

Hirudegarn kept vanishing to evade Goku's attacks. Goku was sweating in frustration while in Super Saiyan 3.

Goku: Focus, Goku! Focus! Hey Hirudegarn! I'm still standing!

Hirudegarn roared with intensity as he was about to rush Goku but roared in rage once more. Trunks had cut off the arm with his sword. And Goku used that to his advantage. He then turned Super Saiyan God as he flew and cocked his fist back before yelling.