Chapter 10: Kidnapped

Izuku and Momo were looking for Aizawa and the Pussycats, but the blue flames made it difficult for them to spot.

Izuku then managed to find Aizawa through all of this fire.

Aizawa was currently fighting a man with spiky black hair and had burn marks on his face and was wearing dark clothing.

Izuku: Momo, see if you can help the Pussycats in anyway. I'll try to find the others.

Momo: We are going to keep Kota safe together,Izuku. I am not leaving, whatsoever.

Izuku: I fucking love you, you know that?

Momo giggled and they both dropped down.

???: You are a worthy sacrifice to the cause.

Aizawa: Who are you and what cause?!

Dabi: My name is Dabi. And my quirk is Cremation. It's time to end the reign of heroes.

Aizawa: I'll stop you!

Dabi was about to launch a cremation ball until Momo created a cannon with extra firepower and shot him, causing the ball to hit ribcage and broke some of his ribs and hit a tree.

Aizawa: Midoriyas, What are you doing here?! Go find your classmates!

Dabi rose from where he was as he grabbed his sides in pain and chuckled.

Dabi: He was right after all. Looks like you really are a worthy sacrifice to our villainous cause.

All three prepared for another battle until Dabi slowly to mush and there was nothing left.

Aizawa: Shit. He was a clone. All right, you two. Now is not the time to be dawdling. Go find the others.

Izuku: You can count on us, Mr. Aizawa. We will-!

He soon soon interrupted by whooshing sound in the air. They didn't know what it was until they saw Izuku's face. He had a very deep cut on his face.

It did not bother Izuku at all. But it bothered Momo on so many levels. They had cut open his adorably handsome face. Right on his freckles.

Soon they heard a female's voice.

???: Oh my. What a stud! Let me see your blood!

They turned around and saw a blonde girl who looks like a student with messy buns on her head and some sets of knives as well as needles.

???: Hey handsome. I'm Himiko Toga! Now. . . LET ME SEE YOU BLEED! I WANT TO SEE YOUR MASCULINE BLOOD!

Momo already triggered by this woman even talking to her man ran at her at high speed, grabbed her by the buns and slammed Toga's face on her knee breaking Toga's nose.

Momo: You are NOT touching MY man. EVER, you BITCH! Zuzu, stay out of this. I'm going to take care of this psychotic bitch myself!

Toga grabbed her nose iwith one hand in pain but wiped the blood off with her other hand. She placed her nose back in place with a snap as she licked her blood off the other and grinned.

Momo: Ew! Gross! That was completely unnecessary! Disgusting!

Toga: I will get your boyfriend's blood one way or another. After I took some blood from two cute girls already. Tsu and Uraraka. Now, all I need is a handsome boy's blood.

Momo: First of all, Toga, he is my HUSBAND. And second why do want blood so badly?!

Momo then softly spoke to herself.

Momo: I mean I'm a vampire, yet I don't need blood to survive.

Toga: Because of my quirk. My quirk is Transform. I am able to turn into any person I want so long as I have their blood.