Chapter 8: Internship Problems; A New Member in the Family

After that fiasco with Broly, Izuku and Momo decided to return to UA. They were told that the UA Sports Festival was cancelled but they were planning to do internships still.

Some had already chosen their hero of choice, while others hadn't. Izuku and Momo weren't sure who they should intern with yet.

Right now it was the end of another school day and Izuku and Momo were walking home together. He was about to fly them both home until Izuku felt a malicious ki.

Momo was a bit surprised by the abrupt stop.

Momo:What is it, Izuku?

Izuku: I'm sensing an evil energy around here. Let's go take a look.

Momo: I am right with you, Izuku.

As they turned a corner, a little girl bumped into Izuku and fell.

The girl appeared to be six years old. She had bandages all over her arms. She had white hair and a horn on the right side of her forehead. Her clothes were raggedy and torn.

Momo noticed that she looked very distressed. The little girl had tears in her eyes. She kneeled down to her level as she asked her a question.

Momo: Hello, little one. My name is Son Momo Midoriya Yaoyorozu, but you can simply call me Momo. This is my husband, Izuku.

Izuku: Hi!

Momo: What is your name?

???: Eri!

The little eyes grew wide in fear as she ran into Momo's arms and Momo lifted up and carried her as Izuku wrapped his arms around both of them.

The person was a man who had a black hoodie with a plague doctor mask and white gloves. And there was another man with him wearing a black robe, a plague doctor mask and a hat to go along with it.

???: Eri! Come back here! I'm so sorry about my daughter! She can be quite mischievous sometimes!

Izuku glared at the man and so did Momo. Izuku had some questions for him.

Izuku: Why does your daughter seem to be afraid of you? Can you explain the bandages?

Momo: Why are her clothes all tattered and ragged?

These questions were beginning yo irritate the men.

???: She is my daughter! So please give her back before I take her back by force!

The girl only clutched onto Momo more as she covered her face.

Izuku: Don't lie to us. Who are you and why are hurting her?

The man kneeled to the ground and placed his hands on the concrete and soon sharp, jagged rocks were headed for them. Izuku, with Momo and Eri, flew them away from the danger and landed on the ceiling of a building.

Izuku: Momo, we have to protect Eri!

Momo: I'll take care of her! You deal with that man!

Izuku: Solid plan, Babe!

Izuku then kissed her as she kissed back. He then flew away to deal with the man.

Momo looked at Eri, who still had a bit of fear. Momo decided that she should comfort her.

Momo: What's wrong, sweetheart?

Eri spoke up in a stutter

Eri: T-That m-m-man i-is not my f-f-father.

Momo: Then who is he? Don't worry, you can trust me

Eri was a tad bit hesitant, but she eventually answered.