Chapter 15 (Dumb hoes)

Start from the beginning

"But after strangling the little trolls and showing them that I am the hottest shit around, and tying them up, and putting tape on their mouths, of course all of this was after the fact I beat the shit out of them-"

"Sid?"

"Yes, dolphin-fucker-sensei?"

"Please go sit down."

"Okay, dolphin-fuck-"

"Silently."

"Fine, bitch." Sid marched to her seat, grabbing Naruto's arm.

He stood beside her as Sid gripped Sakura's arm and dragged her out of her seat.

"Hey, that's my-"

"My personally assigned seat. Suck my fat juicy cock if you have anything to say about it. I couldn't give two flying fucks even if I tried to shit them out."

"Sid! Be quiet!" Iruka groaned.

"Tell Pinky's dumbass to shut up, then!" Sid huffed, crossing her arms.

"Both of you just be quiet!! And quit being so vulgar!"

"I-"

"Nevermind, just be quiet." Sid zipped her mouth, pretending to throw away the key as Sakura glared at her, finding another seat to sit at.

Sid sat down then gestured for Naruto to do the same, sitting beside her.

"Psssttt."

"Pssstt."

"Hey, Sid." Sid turned around, seeing Ino right behind her.

Well, Ino still transformed as Sid, of course.

"Are we still doing the plan?" Sid smiled and nodded.

"Hell yea-"

"INO AND SID, QUIT WHISPERING! SID, IF I HAVE TO WARN YOU ONE MORE TIME...!"

"Yeah, yeah. You'll put me in the corner with the Hokage's creepy ass chakra ball thingy. I get it, dolphin-fucker. Sheesh!" Sid leaned back in her seat, putting her feet up.

"Now, I expect you all to wait-"

A black haired man walked in, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Team Asuma?"

Nobody moved.

Iruka sweatdropped before going in to talk. "Actually-"

"We go by numbers, you boomer!" Sid called out. The man sighed before shifting his stance.

"Team 10?"

"Uh-who was on that team aga-" Sid made eye contact with Ino before gaping.

"Oh! Oh, shit!" Sid tried to get up, but was immediately yelled at by Iruka.

"Sid! Just what do you think you are doing?"

"Uh-"

"Sit down, Sid! You've caused enough disruption as it is! Just-" Iruka sighed, rubbing his temples before looking at Asuma.

"Take them. Just take them." Asuma rose a brow. "Ino Yamanaka is not here."

Iruka breathed in through his nose to calm down before staring down his class.

"Alright, this little game of yours is ending! Ino, go with your new sensei!!"

Ino huffed before getting ready to cancel the jutsu that made her look like Sid, before she seen Sid quickly form handsigns, except...

'She's transforming into me, as if she were actually me.'

"Yeah, you caught me. I wanted to be on Sasuke's team, but obviously I don't have much luck." Sid flipped her transformed blonde hair before getting some in her mouth, forcing her choke.

A minute went by as Sid struggled to get her ponytail hair out of her mouth, and everyone internally winced when they heard Sid sound like a bottle sprayer.

It was as if someone was spraying water, but also the sound of a cat hissing up a furball, and the two sounds had an ugly baby.

That was what Sid, well, 'Ino' sounded like.

'Ino' finally got the hair out of her mouth, smirking in triumph at both Asuma and Iruka.

"Anyways, let's go, boys." She said before sashaying out the classroom.

Trying to, anyway.

"Sid, I know it's you. Ino was in the class earliee than you, transformed as you. She was quiet, which you never are. That's how I know the difference." Iruka tried to calm himself down as he explained.

"Well damn," Sid snapped her fingers comically. "Guess I wasn't slick enough."

"Go sit down."

Sid nodded sadly before going and walking to her seat. It made Iruka suspicious, but surely nothing would happen, right?

Nevermind.

Sid tackled Ino and a huge cloud of smoke appeared. Iruka guessed that it was from the Transformation Jutsu.

"SID! GET OFF OF INO!!"

Both girls stood up. Ino shook hands with Sid before she ran up to Asuma.

"Goodbye, Ino! I'll miss you!" Sid pretended to sob.

Ino nodded before she walked out of the room with a dramatic hairflip. Of course, her blowing a kiss to Sasuke was what made it actually believable.

Fucking suckers. Bitches don't know it's me now. Sid thought, actually being transformed as Ino. She had transformed as her when she tackled Ino, making it seem like Ino detransformed.

Asuma sighed before gesturing to the rest of his genin to follow after him. Shikamaru got up with a groan as Choji followed behind easily, the BBQ bag of chips in his hand comforting him in more than one way.

The actual Ino smirked outwardly, but all anyone saw was just Sid smirking, which was normal.