4:TWO

TWO

▪︎

▪︎

Aurelia stood nervously to the side as she fiddled with the two rings around her neck. The group had managed to sneak Octavia, Clarke and Abby into the guarded building to try and heal Roan before anybody realised there was an infiltration, but that's not why Aurelia was nervous. 

"Does it really have to be Bellamy?" the girl questioned as she eyed Kane, who regretfully nodded his head. 

"Echo specifically requested Bellamy. I don't know what she has planned, so complying to her demands is in our best interest." 

"How do we know she won't just kill him?" she argued.

"Bambi," Bellamy spoke as he turned towards her with a reassuring gaze. "It'll be fine. We just need to keep her distracted long enough for Roan to wake up."

The girl huffed and crossed her arms in front of her, muttering ways in which she planned on killing Echo under her breath. 

"She's Ice Nation. She can't be trusted," Indra warned.

"Never a dull moment, huh?" The group turned towards the entrance of the tunnel, and found Murphy striding towards them with a sarcastic looking grin.

"Bellamy, pay attention," Indra advised as he turned back towards her. "She's part of the Royal Guard, spies. That's why she's not marked. Very dangerous, very loyal."

The boy scoffed slightly. "Not to the people who saved her life." 

"Bellamy," Kane spoke up, "I know how you feel about her, but you can't lose control."

"That's pretty difficult considering she almost blew up my girlfriend," he responded snarkily. Aurelia snorted slightly at the remark, before quickly composing herself. 

"You offer her technology, guns, whatever it takes to keep her talking," Kane continued, "Is that clear?"

Indra raised her brow as she turned towards Kane. "I didn't agree to give them guns."

 "Well, that's probably because you're not an idiot," Murphy remarked. 

"It won't get that far," the man assured. "Our objective is to buy time for Abby to save the king, and if you want to help, grab a weapon, stand a post." 

Bellamy pulled off the strap of his gun and handed it to Murphy. "Take mine." He stared at the concerned faces looking straight towards him. "I got this."