3:NINETEEN

NINETEEN

▪︎

▪︎

“Aura-”

“Clarke, please don’t,” Aurelia cut off as she strode in front of the blonde.

“Where’s Jasper?” Bellamy questioned as the Floukru guards ushered them back towards the metal container.

“Saying goodbye to his new friend.” 

The metal doors of the container opened in front of them, and the guards from earlier stepped with a confused expression as Luna approached them with an apologetic look on her face. “Sorry Cap,” she apologised, “You gotta take them back.” She turned towards the group who were standing around. “You get your weapons once you land.” Aurelia nodded slightly at Luna, before brushing past her and stepping into the container. 

She had only taken a few steps forward when a cry of pain caused her to whirl around, only for her to find the guards punching Luna in the face before shoving the rest of her group to the floor and slamming the door shut. “What the hell?” She ran towards the door and  slammed the palms of her hand against it repeatedly, but it stayed firmly shut. 

“They took the flame,” Clarke exclaimed as she scrambled to her feet in shock. 

“Well they also locked us in,” Aurelia stated in annoyance, before stepping back and aggressively kicking the door in an attempt to kick it open. Unfortunately, the thick metal door barely budged. 

“Hey!” Clarke shouted as she beat her fists against the door. “What is this?!”

“Oh no,” Aura breathed out in a realisation. Her eyes met Bellamy’s who stared at her in confusion. “Luna’s people are attacking her. ALIE’s here.” 

Bellamy's eyes widened as he turned towards Clarke. “She’s gonna put the AI in Luna.”

“She’d have to chip her first. If Luna’s chipped before she gets the AI, ALIE’s gonna know everything. We’ll never be able to stop her.” As Clarke moved towards the door to bang on it again, Aurelia walked away to the other side, one hand running down her face in frustration. She pulled her fist back and slammed it straight into the metal wall, not even wincing when her knuckles throbbed.

“Hey!” Bellamy exclaimed as he rushed over. “What are you doing!” Aura turned and leant her back against the wall, before slowly sliding down until she was sitting with her knees pulled towards her, her arms locked around them.