Forever and always pt 2

"So..wait, where am I?" I asked concerned about my surroundings..

Cerberus chuckled "well you see y/n  you are travelling through your subconscious mind right now." He explained. I nodded slowly. "So.. I passed out and you are in my subconscious..? Yeahhh, great dream." I laughed. I mean come on this can't be real. He shook his heads? Honestly I'm very confused but yeah.

"Clearly you need help so, here I am." He rolled his eyes. "So... you are the thing Trapped inside.. me?" I raised my eyebrow. He blew smoke out of his nostrils. "Ok, ok sorry!" I squealed. He took a deep sigh and looked at me.

"I'm afraid your going to have to stay here for a while" I gasped profoundly "what?! Why?" I groaned "listen here you
..thing! You're going to send me back right now!" Maybe I made a mistake...

Cerberus lifted half of his body into the air and one of his faces landed infront of me.. it was huge up close.. "you are the first to speak up to me apart from your father.. your really like him." Cerberus grinned. I shook my head angrily..

"Anyway, an hour here is a minute in the real world." Cerberus explains. I nodded.. "hey wait, what happened to Astéri?.." I asked. Cerberus's facial expression grew dark.. "gone." My eyes widened. "What do you mean..gone?" My legs began to shake. "Hera killed him." Cerberus must of liked Astéri since he looked sad.. tears began to rush out of my eyes. "He can't be gone..no! I won't accept it!" I yelled furious. "Y/n stop.."

I growled facing down. "I'm going to kill her. I'LL KILL HER" I shut my eyes and began to dissolve from my subconscious. "Y/n no!" Cerberus's voice echoed. I woke up in the arms of Wild card. "Y/n your- what's wrong..?" I got up and began to walk to the battle field, legs shaking I stumbled a little. "Guys!" Wild card called out. Everyone looked at me and lost guard since thy were fighting Hera's shadow figures.

"You killed Astéri." I whispered. "What?" Hera questioned. I then looked up and ran at her. "YOU KILLED ASTÉRI!" with great strength I launched off the ground and my hands were infused with my magic. "YOU WILL PAY" I yelled as a explosion of magic shot out of my hands with speed like I've never seen before. It then blew a large hole into the floor which some of her army fell into. "NO!" she screamed. She charged at me with her staff and shot magic at me with it. One of my wings had a chuck blown off. I called out in agony "GUYS!" Hera grabbed my leg and swung me upwards into the sky, I gained some balance and grabbed her shoulders and flew us both into the ground. She gritted her teeth "I ENJOYED the kill." She smiled with such monstrous ways. "You BITCH." I released her and the floor caved in on her. I was panting heavily hopeing that was it. I turned away and heard the sound of rocks in the air.. they were going to land on my friends! I flew over to them quickly and blasted most of the rocks away.. I fell to the floor holding my leg. "Y/n!" Hercules ran over to me seeing if I'm alright. "I'm fine.. just get everyone inside." He nodded. Before Guppy went in she gave me a hug "you'll be ok, just promise you'll come back to me ok?" She wiped her tears and ran inside. "I'm staying." Wild card, hercules, wheels and his dad stayed by my side. I got up finally and Hera was angry... good.

"Where's lover boy gone?" She glared me down. I turned to my side and Wild card was gone.. I looked back at Hera and gasped. "Wild card will stay with me unless you come to me my dear." Wild card struggled in her grasp. "Don't do it y/n!" He fretted this to happen once before.. I smiled at him. I looked at Wheels and Hercules and they shook their heads.. I started to walk over to Hera and wild card. Wild card was grabbed by the neck and thrown into the air. "NO!" Wings sprouting, I flew up to try and catch him but Hera grabbed me. Hercules and Wheels caught him before he hurt himself.. "you can't do this.." I spat. She hurled "yes i can and I have." In an instant she created more shadow figures and they ran at the three... I could see the fear on their faces.. I had to help them... I closed my eyes and went into my subconscious..

"Cerberus!" I called out. He yawned "yes?" I turned around and saw him wake up from a nap. "Hera sent more shadow figures and-" "I know.." he sighed "I can't do anything if I'm here. He closed all his eyes and thought to himself. You saw Cerberus had ghostly like chains around his heads and body making it impossible for his to escape... "I know what to do Cerberus!" You then disappeared once more. You awoke again and stomped on Hera's foot. She released me and i flew over to the ground. Hera chased me. I continued to throw balls of magic at her but missed all the time. "You have terrible aim.."

I laughed "do I now?" She turned around and saw a triangle with three circles at the end points.. "no.." the triangle then caved in and a roar echoed throughout the earth.. a large paw reached the surface. "Meet an old friend Hercules!" I called out. Hera lost her guard and I grabbed her staff making the shadow army stop. "STOP IT!" she started to fly to me and I gasped. Luckily.. a friend with a large mouth was there to save me.. "thanks Cerberus" he shook his head smiling "no... thank you."

Hera was angry and suddenly the worst happened..