Training day.

"Alright..so all of you need to train if you want to get back your parents.." Marie Moreno tapped her chin thinking. I took a sip of a glass of water that I was given while taking a seat just like everyone else. I felt a presence touch my shoulder so I turned around and saw noodles looking at me confused. "Sorry.." I said turning around losing myself in thought.

"All of you follow me!" Marie Moreno ordered us. I was still sat in my chair loss at thought until Noodles placed his hand on my shoulder waking me up from my day dream. "You okay?" He looked concerned about me. "Yeah, I'm fine..let's go." I stood up hurrying outside.

"I think I should be the leader" Wild card told Missy's grandmother. "Yeah I'm more than fine letting him be leader!" Missy agreed. "Nope I'm not having it, Missy is leader and that's final." Her grandmother stated. Wild card took a deep sigh "yes ma'am.." he looked so worked up about it though. I guess that's what happens when you want to be someone.

Missy's grandmother pressed a button on a pole. The floor started to open up and then a training course appeared slowly. Everyone was in awe at the scene, wanting to use everything as quickly as possible. I was shocked that this was here or if we would even get out of the heroics head quarters but I'm glad everything worked out fine for now.

"Alright everyone, go train and remember focus" Marie said with a smile. I took a deep breathe and started to wonder around a little observing the different options I had. I could train my physical strength with a fake bot or I could practice running and keeping steady on my toes there was just a lot but there wasn't anything to help me control or develop my powers.. I'll just have to wait until a better time however, everyone was already practicing their powers or strength. It was a bit too loud at the same time so I quickly sneaked inside.

I took a seat back in the kitchen taking a few breaths. I then heard a scrape on the floor that a wheelchair would have created. "How come your not outside y/n?" It was wheels. "I guess.. I'm not feeling good" I admitted to him. "Are you sure it's not because your..weak?" He joked. I scoffed "actually I'm pretty strong" I informed him. "How about we go outside and test that?" He eagerly awaited for me to follow him outside. I shook my head standing up in defeat not wanting to look weak then as I was about to leave the room I saw Wild card looking directly into my eyes and as he noticed my awareness he ran away. I shook the feeling off and continued to follow wheels to a long mat outside. "Noodles!" Wheels called out. Noodles jogged over "yeah? What's up?" His gleeful attitude lifted my spirits a little. "Try win y/n in a fighting match but go easy on eachother.." he nervously laughed.

Me and Noodles got into position getting ready to listen to gran gran. "Now!" She whistled. Noodles and me ran towards eachother and as he was about to grab my arm I grabbed his shoulders and leaped over him leaving him in shock. I then slid under him swiping his leg off the ground, he fell on his butt as I stood over him declaring victory "I guess I win" I chuckled giving Wheels a grin. He rolled his eyes "alright no need to brag!" As embarrassed as he was he still congratulated me. I then helped Noodles up giving him some advice "next time when someone is coming at you always make sure your light on your toes so you move out the way quicker alright?" I informed him. He gave me the thumbs up and walked over to his other friends. I started to look around again but I couldn't see Missy or wild card anywhere.. I went around the back of the garden to where I found wild card sitting down quietly on his own.. I went over and sat down next to him.

"Talk to me. What's wrong?" I comforted him even though I didn't know much about helping someone. "Nothing I'm fine" he shoved my hand away. "Hey I'm sorry I'm not the best at comforting people but atleast tell me what's bothering you?" I raised my brow. "I said nothing!" He huffed stomping away. "Great.." I angrily scolded myself. I needed to punch something.. I went back over to the training course and back to the mat where a bot spawned. It was tall and looked like a light show. I squeezed my fists and charged into the bot punching it in the chest two times then kicking it. I grabbed it's arm and twisted it flipping it over, I the started swinging at it's face letting out my anger that I forgot where I was. That was until someone grabbed my arm tightly. I curved looking at Marie with a worried look on her face "y/n dear.." she spoke softly like she was afraid. "W-what?" I stammered still in her painful grip. "Don't you know?" She quietly gasped. "Know what?" I asked looking at everyone. "W-why does everyone looked scared? W-what's wrong?!" I blurted out. "Nevermind dear.." she let go of my arm slowly thinking about something. We then heard something in the bushes that roared. "What was that?" Rewind panicked. "Their here." Gran gran fretted. "Everyone through here!" She ran over to a pile of bushes moving them out the way to reveal a secret tunnel that lead away from the house. "Go you will all be safe!" She demanded. I didn't want to be there anyway so I went first, I also helped everyone else down apart from wild card and Missy. I had nothing against them believe me it was just that Wild card didn't seem to want to talk to me and Missy was kind of distant from me.. while everyone was walking in front of us I grabbed wild card by the arm and dragged him to the back. "Ow! Hey what are you doing!" He screeched at me. "What is your problem with me! I nearly die and you were all oH iM glAd yOur bAck aNd sAfe and hugging me but now! " I scoff "it's like you don't want to know me.." I shook my head walking away. He then grabbed my wrist stopping me "I'm sorry it's just...it's different around you." He sighed letting go. I turned around "what does that mean?" I asked him confused. "I don't know..it's just.. I'm different around you and I don't like it." He complained. "Right.." I continued to walk behind the others. "Guys we should hurry up.. we only have a few hours left before the take over" wheels looked at me. "You ok?" He mouthed. I nodded. "Where is Astéri?" He questioned me. "He's waiting for us on the end of the tunnel." I told him. I've always had a connection with Astéri because I can always sense where he is. It's nice.. 

"Alright everyone, let's get out of here!" Missy's voice echoed throughout the rusty tunnel as we climbed a ladder out of it to when we saw...