Mother.

"You know you can't go back." The Witch told me. I turned my back from the window. "You don't think I know that Granada." I spat. She clicked her tongue "y/n I'm sorry but-"  "I know! I know okay.."  I interrupted her.

It was later that day I decided to sleep but.. the nightmares didn't help..

"You can't take her away!" Wild card ran towards the guards. "You can't!" He begged furiously. The whole group came towards us running in Hope's of letting me be released. "I am a demigod and YOU will listen to me!" My father roared. "What about Astèri?!" I couldn't lose Astèri! "He's staying back at earth." My father commented. I struggled and fought with the chains that held my hands in place. "Stop it y/n!" My father yelled. I stopped. I stared at him in his eyes.

"I hate you Hercules."

I woke up in a fright breathing heavily trying to grab onto something. Wild card wasn't here to keep me safe or tell me everything is going to be ok!... I started to cry.. everything I done was for nothing. I was stuck on this planet with no way back home... I hated the fact they saw me as a threat.. I don't even know how to activate my power! What the HELL is wrong with people. My anger grew as I screamed at myself in my own head. My cell door then opened up and the president came in. "I have someone I want you to meet." I then followed him down a long hall until we stopped at a large door that was embedded with dark symbols.. the president used a specific combination that unlocked this door. I could feel a powerful energy source coming from inside. When we entered there was a woman covered in chains...

"I haven't had a visitor in over 14 years..and it's a child?!" She hissed then she started laughing creepily. The president cleared his throat "I thought you would've recognised them.." he sighed. "Place your index finger on her forehead y/n." He pushed me forward. I huffed under my breath scared of what would happen. I slowly lifted my finger and touched her head. A jolt of lightening appeared from my finger to her head and images flashed through our minds.

"Mommy, mommy look I'm flying!" A young girl that looked like me was in the air using the exact same wings as I had.

"This is now your pegasus.." My father was standing next to the woman holding her close... "I wanna name him... Astèri!!"

"Get y/n out of here.." the woman said. "HELA!" My father yelled as she tried to pick me up. "Don't touch my daughter!" He started to run towards us and push her away from me.

"Guards!" He said. Ms. Granada came out of nowhere and took the woman away. "Thank you for your help hercules.." she said with a light smirk. My father blushed at her action. Ew..

After the images flashed through our heads I let go wiping my nose from blood that was dripping down. We were both panting. "My daughter" she gasped.
"Yeah, yeah ok enough now y/n come on" the president grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it because I wouldn't move. I yelped in pain. "Get your dirty pig hands off of my DAUGHTER!" my mother screamed trying to break the chains she was in. The president then injected me with something that made me slowly lose consciousness and fall asleep..

I gasped as I awoken. "Mother!" I whispered. I got up from my resting place and tried to open the door. Not to my surprise it was locked.. how was I going to get out of here... I could ask my mother for help.. but I didn't know anything about her.. oh well.. I had to get back to my friends and Astèri. Anything for them...

"Wild card you can't keep getting in the dumps.." noodles patted his back. "She's gone.. there isn't anything we can do..I'm sorry..there was no choice" wild card threw his hand away. "There is always a choice." He scolded him speed walking away. "Hey wild card!" Noodles jogged to keep up with him. "Maybe...we could talk to her dad?" He asked. "Seriously? That's stupid noodles." He scoffed. "Sorry.." noodles apologised to him. Wild card sighed "hey..I'm sorry I'm just worked up about it is all..." noodles chuckled "all good man.. anyway I gotta head home my mom is making dinner later!" He waved. Wild card nodded "bye.." he sat down on a bench in the park and looked at the stars "I'm sorry.." he softly smiled as tears began to fall. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..I'm sorry!" He wept.

I was sitting in my room. More like cell but whatever.. I was looking at how close I was to the stars. It was beautiful.. purely beautiful.. I took a deep breath and thought of wild card.. the president filled me in that my mother had dark magic, telekinesis and telepathy.. so.. maybe if I focused I could communicate with wild card from earth..

"Wild card" wild card jumped in his seat. "Yn?!" He gasped looking around. "Remember.. always look up to the stars.. because I'll be looking down at you..I love you..

My wild card".

His cries filled the darkness with light knowing he could hear me. I started to cry myself.. I missed him so much.. his smell... his touch... his smile and his laugh.. I missed my lover man..

My door then flung open and my mother walked in with blood over her hands and body.

"Let's get you home."