The take over.

Cold. I felt cold hands touch my arm they felt familiar.. the softness.. the feel.. I sat up carefully trying not to hurt my body even more then it already was. I  couldn't remember what happened maybe I fell asleep? All of a sudden someone called my name. I looked up and saw my friends looking down at me. "What's going on?.. where is Astéri?.." my worry caused everyone to frown. "Y/n he couldn't come with us.. we're here." Missy gulped. I stared blankly at the floor while everyone got ready to board the mother ship. "Come on.." wild card reached for my hand. I flinched. "Y/n.." he gasped. I connected my glance with his. Pain. All I saw was pain. I pushed myself off the floor and wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a hug. I could feel his heartbeat race against time. How I felt safe just being around him. "I'm sorry.." I let go and it felt like a knife was being plunged into my chest. "Let's go to the others now." I faked smile at him. He nodded agreeing with my decision.

Everyone was stealthily walking across the halls of the ship. Missy stopped making us all panic. She then quickly jogged to the over side of the hallway. "Where is that thing leading us to?" Wild card added. I look at Missy's wrist and saw her bracelet was flashing blue. "I don't know but it's leading us somewhere..?" Missy reported. I started to slow down falling behind at the time I didn't realise I was next to slo-mo. He looked at me slowly starting to smile. I gave him a small nod and a quick smile. I took his arm running, I helped him reach the others. Out of kindness slo-mo gave my hand a kiss even though it was slow.. it was still nice. "Thank you" I chimed. I continued to walk just a little faster this time. The floor started to shake..

"To the edge!" I exclaimed loudly. Wheels then grabbed his wheelchair "it's under us.. I can feel it!" The panic in his eyes made me gulp. The floor then started to break! A tentacle appeared from the ground I gave it a quick kick then ran with the others. It was slimy.. ew.

It kept on chasing us! I looked back and saw wild card on the floor near the tentacle.. I turned back "leave him he's fine!" Missy grabbed my arm pulling me. I gave her a nasty look that made her uncomfortable which then she let go running away. Wild card picked himself up and charged down to us. He was safe.. that's good..

When the monster was in front of us A capella used her power to make the alien freeze and turn away leaving us safe. We then followed Missy who was being lead by a little bracelet. Not like the fate of our parent's lives are in our hands or anything no definitely not. We found some stairs and went up them, we happened to find ourselves on some balcony? We saw a big triangle that looked sort of gooey and sticky.. eugh!..

"Hey isn't that the president?" Noodles pointed down notice the president on the bottom floor talking to someone. "Get ready for the take over." The president ordered the other people. "I can't believe the president is working with the aliens..!" Wheels whined. We heard the doors open behind us and the cracking of heels on the marble floor. Oh no. Everyone turned around and we were staring at ms. Granada.. "hello kids." She sternly looked at us all but then..she smiled "look at you all! If you hadn't escaped you would have been kidnapped like your parents! And you've lead us into the heart of the mother ship..well done" she started to clap. "Your not mad we escaped?" Missy cringed. "Of course not you are all heroes!" Ms. Granada cheered  for us. Everyone started to cheer I may have also had a small grin on my face heh.. but then..I looked over to wheels, Missy and Ojo. Wheels said something about ms. Granada's stats were way too high? Ojo then showed us her ipad with a drawing of ms. Granada with tentacles..

"Your a-" I started to say but got interrupted by the president as he came up behind her. "I wouldn't waste my breath on them Granada. They know" his smirk holding evil as he laughed. "Right.." she put her hands together looking at us once more then sighing and turning away "round 'em up!" She chuckled hysterically..

Everyone was thrown into a room carelessly by the aliens, ms. Granadacame in with a key and laughed walking away locking the door. I took a seat getting ready for the arguments to start... "great now what Missy?" Wild card snickers. "I- I don't know.." she stuttered taking a seat too. She started to think again and as always placed her head on her hand while her legs were crossed. I sighed giving up with the arguments. "We'll be fine." Everyone looked at me confused "and how do you know that?" Wild card folded his arms questioning me. I stood up putting my foot down. "I've had it with your behaviour wild card!" I yelled at him "sort yourself out or I'll do it for you!" He was just as shocked as everyone else. "Really? Because I don't recall any memory of you using powers.. or do you not have any?" He cruelly taunted me. I stepped closer to him clenching my fists. "Do you wanna find out?" I offered.
He at everyone then back at me and smirked taking a step closer to me... he was towering over me glaring into my eyes. "Is that why your mother left? Cause tiny little y/n doesnt have powers? Aww.." he teased me like it didn't hurt me. "YOU DON'T KNOW EVEN KNOW! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.." I screamed at him.. "y/n your eyes are purple again!" A capella quickly ran to me making sure I was ok. I pushed her off me. "I'm great.. I'm more then fine." I walked away to the back pulling up my hood.

Wild card felt bad.. really bad but he didn't apologise he just went over to his friends again. It was quiet.. too quiet. I needed to change it.. so I decided to sing a song. I know weird right but it looked like they enjoyed it since their faces lit up with amazement. A capella then joined in with me.. I guess she knew the song. She smiled at me in sorrow and I gave her an apologetic reply.. she knew it's because I was sad so she didn't care. After we finished everyone clapped their hands and started talking.. at least everyone was talking and happy until Guppy asked. "Will we ever get out of here?.." everyone went quiet again. "No" I was shook that Missy could be so rude to a child! "We won't." I couldn't tell if she was joking but it wasn't funny. She then winked at Wheels "she's right.. we'll never see them again." Wheels agreed. Wild card finally spoke up "jeez! You guys are humming me out!" Then Missy gave him a smile and a few winks. For some reason my heart hurt? Maybe I had heart burn or something but I don't know why my heart keeps hurting whenever it comes to wild card..

"Yep their right! We will never see them again.." wild card looked at his hands joining in. He turned to tell me something but stopped..I wonder why?..
Everyone was crying about what they said. "I just thought for a second my sister never hated me.." Rewind looked at her. "I don't hate you." She admitted "I love you." They both assured the eachother. "It's like you wanted everyone to cry- ohh!" Guppy finally caught onto the idea. "It's that love" Missy laughed wiping a tear showing it to us "that will help us save our parents! Quick Guppy collect the tears!" Guppy quickly zoomed around collecting the tears and started to turn them into an object with her powers. "What are you making?" A capella asked Guppy confused. Guppy turned around to us showing the object..

                           "a key!"