"happy birthday to me.."

We jumped into a small ship which blasted off into the atmosphere and sent us to our destination. Earth. I could finally see my friends again! It's been 2 months.. I did some communicating with wheels and wild card though! I'm keeping it a surprise for them that I'm coming home!.. wheels said that when I get back I can stay with him and his dad because obviously.. but anyway! Let's just get home.

"Excited y/n" mother put her hand on my shoulder. I nodded. It was quiet... "I don't like the quiet." She admitted. I looked at her with open eyes "me too!" I said. She smiled at me "I know..." she looked out the window and stood proudly "you get it from me."

We then landed on a park and I quickly ran out the aircraft. I saw wheels over in the distance just barely! I looked up at my mother and she nodded telling me I could go see him. My face lit up and i boosted over to Wheels. "Wheels!!" I screamed loudly.  I saw him spin around and zoom over to me. "Omg! Y/N" we were both out of breath. "I-I missed you!" I squealed giving him a hug. "Omg I still can't believe it!o oh! And happy birthday" A tear fell from his eye. I turned around and saw nothing.. "mother?" I whispered.. "hey y/n!" Miracle guy smiled patting my head. "Oh..hey!" I waved at him. "Who where you looking for..?" He asked confused. "My mother" I softly replied. His face froze "m-mother?" He gasped. Me and wheels shared a look of confusion.. "I have to go.." he then flew up into the sky and disappeared. "What was that about?" I inquired. Wheels just gave me a shrug. "Come on let's go to my house then we can go find our friends they should be at Wild cards house he's throwing a birthday party." He smiled. I gasped "he remembered ny birthday?!" Wheels stared at me in sorrow.. "what?..." I tilted my head. "It's for.. Missy.." I felt my heart stop. "W-what? But I told him.." my voice trembled. Wheels gave me a reassuring hug. "Come on let's go home.." he held my hand and we started to move.

When we got to my new home wheels showed me all the places to go if I needed anything oh and wheels also had his own lift for his wheelchair which was pretty cool. I then was showed my room it was a beige colour..it was nice. I also had a lot of pillows and a light blue bed sheet. I smiled at it all. "Enjoy.." wheels said before closing the door behind him as he left. I walked around the room putting down some things that I had in my bag. I took out my hair brush, tooth brush and toothpaste, some colours and.. the picture that Guppy drawn me.. I glided my hand across the page remembering what we all did together..

A few hours later wheels came in my room and gave me a red velvet cake. I stared to laugh "thanks wheels.." he placed the cane in front of me. "Happy birthday to me.." I then made a small wish and blew out the candles. "What was the wish?" He nudged me "it won't come true if I tell you" I scoffed playfully. He then left the room and came back in with a huge pile of fancy clothes? "How..?" I stared "ah! No questions just put on all of these and we'll see what we like" he smirked "why?" I chuckled "because we are going to Missy's party and showing them what they missed out on" he winked.

After 30 minutes of going through clothes we finally found the one..

"Erm

"Erm..wheels I don't think I'm supposed to outshine the birthday girl.." I giggled. He hushed me "hun you are the birthday girl.. you look stunning" he sighed looking at me in the mirror. I put my hand on his "I love it..but I'm a 15 year old not a 20 year old" i laughed. He shrugged "you still look gorgeous and besides where is a princess without her trusty horse.." he had a little devilish grin on his face as I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. We then heard a horse neigh.. wait! I shook my head in shock and ran down the stairs to the back garden. I stopped in awe "Astèri!!" I ran towards my pegasus and gave him a large hug as I ruffled his mane. "I missed you boy!" He gave me a lick and started to dance getting all excited. Wheels then met us outside and I gave him another hug "thank you! So much!" I stared to cry "ah no crying now come on we've got a party to get to" he laughed.

We arrived to the house shortly after. It was a beach house. Wheels then knocked on the door and a small girl opened it...I knew who it was by the hair..my heart filled with joy as I hoped off my pegasus. "Y/n!" Guppy jumped into my arms squeezing me tightly. "Come on it's Missy's birthday!" She ran back inside. I took a deep breath while wheels gave me a quick nudge making me giggle. We then walked into the house and everyone was in the garden. It was quite big. Wheels went out first making a big speech! "Everyone I'd just like to say someone very close to me has come home.. I've missed her dearly.. you can come out now.." he stared to clap excitedly as I took a small step outside. I picked up my dress and looked at everyone. "Hey guys!" I laughed. Everyone squealed and ran to me "y/n!"

"I can't believe it"

"Home at last huh?"
I giggled at everyone's excitement towards me returning...I had great friends.. but i couldn't see wild card anywhe-

A glass then smashed behind me. I twirled around and saw Wild card. His eyes started to fill up with tears his chest also raised with every breath he took. "Hey.." i softly smiled. He took a small step towards me, then another and another and another..until his eyes met mine. My heart was beating rapidly.. he then slowly grabbed my face and took in my features in awe. He then pulled me into a hug. I really thought..ugh nevermind. I took in his scent again and felt safe. "I'm sorry.." he whispered into my ear. I pushed him away. "Happy birthday Missy" I raised my voice looking at him. "T-thanks.." she stuttered. "And happy birthday to me." I smiled at everyone then belted towards the door. "Y/n wait!" I heard Wild card yell. I then got onto Astèri and flew over to a small lake near a tree. It was a safe place of mine I used to go to when I was sad.

"Dad?" Wheels looked at his father confused "what's wrong?". Miracle guy looked at his son "where is she?!" Wheels shook his head gently "who dad!"

"Y/n is in danger."