“Chad we can’t have sex in here,” I whispered. I knew what Chad was up to now. 

“Why not we’d have something to look back on after high school. Plus no ones around,” Chad said. 

He got my shirt off and unzipped my jeans. I didn’t let him take off my jeans because I still thought someone could walk in on us. 

“Baby come on I locked the door,” Chad said as if reading my mind. He kissed my neck after taking off his own shirt. 

“Fine but be quick,” I said. 

Chad smirked and before I knew it we were both undressed and having sex on Jake’s desk. This felt so wrong but yet right at the same time. 

After our quickie Chad and I got dressed. I still couldn’t believe we had just had sex on school property. 

“I need to get home now,” I said gathering my things. 

“Why, you tired,” Chad, teased. 

“Maybe. A certain boyfriend did just give me a workout,” I said. 

“Gotta make sure to keep my girl in shape,” Chad said. 

I playfully hit Chad on his chest as we exited the classroom. He could be funny with out even trying sometimes. I got my things from my locker and got my phone, which I did leave in my locker after all. Chad and I walked outside to the parking lot so we could go. When we got to his car we were both shocked to see it had been set on fire. First the slashing of tires, then the keying, now his car has been burnt up. 

“Damn it! My parents are definitely going to kill me know. Why does this shit keep happening?” Chad dropped his stuff and told me he was going to get a fire extinguisher. 

Why did this happen? My first thought would be to blame Jake but for the past couple weeks nothing has happened between us. Since that day I came out of his classroom crying to Chad nothing had taken place with Jake. So this couldn’t have been done by him, could it? 

“Baby move back,” Chad said. He began putting the fire out and to my surprise Jake had come out of the school helping Chad. 

Once Jake and Chad put the fire out Chad could see that his car was finished. It was sad to think that such an expensive car was now unusable. 

“Chad do you want to call the cops?” I asked. 

“No I need to call my parents first,” Chad said. He put the fire extinguisher down and called his parents. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood silently waiting to see what would happen next. 

“So my parents are going to call the cops and come pick us up,” Chad said. 

“I don’t want to be in the way I’ll take the bus. Your parents are going to have a lot to deal with when they get here,” I said. 

“Alyssa its fine my parents won’t mind,” Chad said. 

“Chad I’m not going to make your parents take me home after what’s happened. They have enough to worry about,” I said. 

“It wouldn’t be any trouble to me if you didn’t mind me taking you home Alyssa,” Jake offered. 

I looked over at Jake skeptically. He was not doing this to be nice was he? Plus this would look off to Chad. Yes I told Chad Jake was back but I didn’t tell him Jake my ex boyfriend was also our teacher. Chad never met or saw any pictures of Jake so he didn’t know anything about Jake as far as his looks were concerned. I had only told Chad things about my past relationship with Jake but never said anything about Jake’s appearance.