Chapter 16

Caleb POV

"James, get off of me," I said in a calm voice, hoping not to further anger the angry wolf.

"Say you mine first," James said in almost a plea while tilting my head further back so he can bury his face into my neck. In the whole process between me and Dean I feel bad about our wolfs, mostly James, they have no control over what their human counterparts do.

I put my hands on the back of deans head, James loves it when I play with his hair. After laying in silence for about an hour Dean was finally able to take control. "Dean, get off," I say in a monotone, maybe I should get married, and Accept the rejection if it means I don't have to hurt anymore.

"You're not getting married, do you understand," Dean says their eye color changing drastically from Forrest green to bloody red. "Get off of me!" I said louder. Dean snapped in control and rushed to get off me, he moved away from the bed to start pacing back and forth in the hospital room.

"Dean, I don't belong to you, I'm not yours or James'!" I said standing my ground. He can't reject me and still own me!

"Your right I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for always saying sorry. Do they know That we mated?" He asked almost in a frantic manner.

"Sean knows I'm not a virgin, I didn't tell him it was you that I lost my virginity to," I said with a strong blush on my face.

Dean stop pacing and moved back towards the bed, unable to look at him I started playing with my hands. Suddenly Dean's hand was on my neck resting just under my jaw, I looked up at him to see him staring at me longingly, his thumb brushed over my bottom lip. I shivered, not because I was cold, but because of the flashbacks of us in the woods.

"James doesn't want you to go," Dean whispered in a sad voice, I turned my head away from him.

"you should have forced him to let me go the night you rejected me, but since you are sadistic, you love to see us both in pain. I'm tired of being unhappy, I'm tired of being tied to you, this has to end Dean!" I said in a harsh tone, I have to stop this cycle between us.

Dean put both hands on my face and turned me back towards him, he placed a quick and gentle kiss on my lips. "He" ll always love you, please believe that. No matter who you marry no matter what pack you go to, know that we are your true mate okay." Dean said removing his hands. I didn't respond, I was frozen by the kiss.

Once Dean left the hospital room I laid back down and bed and let the tears wash over me.

Dean POV

"He's mines!" James said as soon as I left Caleb.

"he's not ours anymore, I rejected him." I reminded him.

'You're just going to let him leave us.' James asked, 'yes' I replied before James could respond josh's mind linked us to "woods. Now!"

I hurriedly ran towards the woods, Joshua doesn't mind linking unless it's really important, him being half-witch it's hard for him to use his werewolf abilities. He often gets serious headaches after mind linking, that's why I changes the pack meeting rules, we used to have them only in mind links, and it was forbidden to say anything out loud in these meetings in fear that a rouge would be listening, but since Joshua is my delta and head hunter, he couldn't keep up using his mind link so I changed the rules.

Once I reach the woods I saw Joshua and Jacob standing in the middle of a clearing, a place we use to train for hand-to-hand combat. "What's wrong? Did one of the pups get hurt during training?" I asked worriedly.

"No, Joshua has challenged you to a fight and I'm here to referee," Jacob said in a bored tone. Probably mad that he has to referee again.

"And why are we fighting?" I asked taking my shirt off, the alpha blood in me will not allow me to back down from a challenge, even if it's my best friend who challenged me.

"You hurt Caleb, so now you have to deal with the consequences," Joshua said as if it was a natural response.

We both get into a fighting stance. "Fight". Jacob yelled.

~~~~~~~~Three hours later~~~~~~~~~

"Tied again, are you guys tired yet? I have a wedding to plan." Jacob said.

"We're only in round 7, and I think Joshua is getting tired," I said having Joshua in a chokehold. "Never." He replied and flipped me over his shoulder onto the ground.

"Okay that's enough, it's a tie you both are crazy," Jacob said in a fit of laughter.

"Do you feel better now or do we have to keep going?" I asked to josh too tired and bruised to keep going.

"You hurt him again, I won't stop next time," Joshua replied helping me off the ground.

"Why didn't the moon Goddess just make Caleb your mate, instead of that asshole?" Jacob asked pointing at me.

A growl escaped my lips, James is still mad about Caleb getting married. "What? We all can agree you have been an asshole to him." Jacob said seriously.

"The moon Goddess didn't think I was worthy of Caleb, someone that special needed a special mate," Joshua said sitting me down on a fallen tree log. I felt pain shoot up my side soon as sat down. Josh must've broken a rib or two I thought slowly exhaling.

"Special?" Jacob asked with a confused look on his face. "Yes special," Joshua replied.

"You mean because he's an omega born by two dominants?" I asked, intrigued as to what could make Caleb more special.

"This isn't something Caleb likes to talk about it took a long time to get him to open up and tell me about it but since I was the one who trained him I had to see in ventrally," Joshua said making James want to kill him for knowing something about his mate that we didn't know ourselves,

"Why did he tell you?" Jacob asked before I could. Jacob is a caring person, even though his brain cells often work against him, his heart is the biggest out of all of us

"You guys weren't the only ones who wanted Caleb as my mate." josh said shocking both of me and Jacob.

We've been friends with Josh our whole life and not once did he even imply he had a crush. We all thought that he was saving all his feelings for his mate.

"You had a crush on Caleb?" Jacob asked still in shock.

"I thought he was going to be my mate," Joshua confessed.

"What do you mean you thought Caleb was going to be your mate?" I asked angrily. I need to get my feelings under control.

"It's weird to explain, when I was younger I use to get dreams that would sometimes come true, it doesn't happen anymore though, I think once I phased for the first time I couldn't have those dreams anymore:" josh said dismissively. this was the first I've heard of Joshua having any witchy abilities. I feel like I don't know him at all.

"One night I dreamed of me and Caleb getting married," Josh said making my jaw clench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What???? Joshua and Caleb?

Anywhere what's up guys just wanted to thank all of you guys for reading and voting it means SO MUCH to me ♥️♥️

But I am a people person so let's talk about the chapters. I want to hear your guy's thoughts and feelings and most of all your guy's predictions. What's going it happen?

QUEEN