Chapter 79

Chapter 79 is dedicated to dang_eminems

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

“And then she started blushing,” Kevin ended as I glared at him.

“That’s adorable!”

As you probably guessed that comment came from Callie.

Melissa tried not to laugh, but ended up spitting her water out and dying of laughter next to Callie.

“Not you too!” I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

“You guys would have the cutest kids though,” Callie gushed.

I reached over to shake the thoughts out of her head.

“Alpha babies,” she sang and I clamped a hand over her mouth.

In a way, I was glad Ashton wasn’t here to witness this embarrassing fiasco as Kevin blabbered to Melissa and Callie about me having Alpha kids with Ashton. But I was also worried about him.

According to Kevin he was still unconscious and he’d developed a slight fever. The royal doctor saw him, but recommended rest as the only solution. I sighed and decided to visit him later today.

“Ew!” I shrieked as Callie licked my palm. She snickered as I threw a cork full of water at her.

“I can’t wait for my friends to start having kids,” Callie said, looking at us expectantly.

“You’re going to have to wait for a while,” Melissa said, sipping her water. “My Law degree isn’t going to get itself.”

“Don’t look at me either,” I said and she groaned.

Her hopeful eyes landed on Kevin and he shrugged. “Who knows?”

“Kevin needs to get a girlfriend first,” Melissa teased. “I can’t believe you’re letting Liz outdo you.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” I butt in.

“I just haven’t dated that seriously,” he laughed.

“But so many girls like you,” Callie insisted.

“That doesn’t mean I like them back.”

“We need to be his matchmakers. Consider us your wing-women,” she decided and Kevin groaned.

I grinned. “That’s how I felt when you were teasing me.”

“I’m curious as to how you’re so popular and still haven’t lost it yet,” Callie said quizzically.

“Lost what?” I butted in, taking a sip of my strawberry milk.

Kevin laughed. “Are you trying to ask if I’ve slept with anyone?” he asked and I choked on my milk.

Melissa patted my back as the cafeteria turned to look at me in surprise. Nicole and her friends just laughed.

“Please keep it PG for Liz,” she laughed as I blushed bright red.

Callie laughed at my expression. “How much more PG can it get than that?”

She turned to Kevin. “Yeah.”

“That ship has already sailed,” he laughed and my dumb self went and choked again.

“What?” Callie shrieked. “Where? When? How? Who?”

Even I didn’t know that.

“But you haven’t been dating.”

“So?”