Chapter 13 ~ School is in Session

Start from the beginning

"Hello Sting," I froze.

"L-Leo?" I slowly turned around to reveal the blonde boy.

"Stop." He said firmly, and so I did. It was his charm speak. "You will trade uniforms with me, and you will wear the pink uniform,"

I walked over to my room and handed him my uniform, little did he know I'd prepared for this. I had requested 4 sets of uniforms and I'd scented one of them with a certain scent and I'd dyed it a neon green colour, that smells like puke.

He never said which uniform so I grabbed the neon green cloth and gave it to him. He looked at me with shock.

Leo forgets often that his power wears off. So I quickly grabbed the uniform and threw it out the window.

"Hah!" I said triumphantly. Leo rolled his eyes,

"Fine, fine you win this one." He said with a hint of suppressed anger in his voice

"What's the time?" Leo asked. I looked at the clock.

"Time for you to get a watch," I smirked. "But it's 6:47, you should check up on your girlfriend,"

Leo turned a shade of pink, which was rare. "S-she's not my girlfriend!" His voice went up an octave.

"Now go on, change Leo, you shouldn't be late to see your girlfr-"

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" He said while going to change.

"Why the hell are you bastards yelling in the middle of the night," I saw Sag, standing by the door of his room. He rubbed his eyes and blinked, trying to clear his vision.

"It's 6:49, and school starts at 8:00," I said.

Pisces POV

The infirmary had a shower as well. Is there anything that this school couldn't get?

I had asked Virgo to bring my uniform by, I apparently still wasn't healed, I was still hobbling. I was taking a shower to clear my thoughts. When Virgo  had come she had told me about how she had a great time with Taurus last night, they'd talked about his past. Apparently he was from an orphanage.

But the worst was when she told me she was absolutely sure that she liked him. Cancer had something with Scorpio going on, Gem and Aqua liked each other. Was I going to die alone?

I let the warm water hit me, and started to cleanse myself. I have to admit this is a really nice school. I haven't been to school in like over 2 years, it was too much for all 3 of us to go since my parents...

I shrugged off the thought, but I still felt the weight of the dark day. I switched off the tap and dried myself. I put my clothes on and straightened myself up.

I dried my hair, and brushed. I decided to let it down for today. Surprisingly even the infirmary had a laundry chute.

I walked out into the main room and saw a colour so bright it burned my eyes.

"Leo?" I asked.

"Sadly, yes," He sighed. I laughed, and covered my mouth.

"I'm guessing you didn't do this?" I said gesturing to the ugly uniform.

"It was that moron Scorpio," He replied, sighing.

"I think it looks cute," I lied. Leo blushed, which in turn made me turn a shade of red. I toyed around with his tie, which was neon pink and smiled.

"Did you use your charmspeak?" I asked. Leo had visited me over the past few days and we'd grown closer, he'd talked about his past and powers.

"M-maybe,"