"What! Even I wanna see it." Toby whined.

"Sorry dumbo! It's only for special people, correct Vi?" Liam winked.

"Yeah whatever." She remarked in a groggy voice, lazily turning on the laptop.

"What was that noise?" Oliver made a dramatic entry. "And you Miss Andress, why are you in Liam's tee without anything underneath? You're in a house full of men!"

She rolled her eyes and riled up her, I'm sorry, Liam's t-shirt by an inch to show her sky blue polka dotted pyjama shorts.

I was too busy staring at her face. I never noticed her clothes. I pushed away the unpleasant feelings that tagged along.

"Whoever selected my wardrobe has an amazing fashion sense. But the nightdress section was filled with silk robes and shit, pardon my language. They're too much to handle." She complained.

"Oh so you're a t-shirt girl. I'm sorry I didn't know you're preferences." Toby said. He was the one to get her all the clothes.

"I think I need to go shopping." She said, without looking up from the laptop. She was immersed in doing god knows what, simultaneously going through some papers scattered over the table.

"Why are you still working, Vittoria? The meeting was already exhausting enough." Let's not even talk about what happened after. But I didn't say that.

"So who'll go shopping with me?" She repeated, completely ignoring me. That's how it's been ever since that conversation or whatever you call it because clearly the talking part was very less.

She was doing an extremely appreciative job in keeping her end of the promise of staying away from each other. However, that wasn't the case with me. The reason why I didn't promise.

"Not me!" Toby said.

"I'm out." Liam raised his hands up in surrender.

"Don't even look at me." Oliver threatened.

"Fine then, I'll go alone." She continued typing something, her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Rafael is yet to answer." Toby grinned.

"Am I required to say the obvious? I'm a mafia boss for god sake." I frowned. I like her and all that but shopping? Big no! That shit scares me.

"What are you onto?" Oliver settled next to her, peering into the screen.

"I've got something on my mind." She circled some information on the papers.

"You always have something on your mind. Give it a little rest. Your body is too tiny to take so much stress." Oliver tried snatching the laptop. Keyword being tried.

"This is the only time I'm gonna ignore that you've body shamed me." She stated.

"Stop playing the stubborn kid, Vittoria." He scolded.

"So I'm going shopping tomorrow. I even need to buy some combat boots since I'll be a going with you guys to steal Luca's drugs." She announced.

"I said stop playing the stubborn kid!" Oliver slammed the laptop shut.

"Jake!" Liam called him out when he saw him across the living room. "You gotta take her shopping tomorrow."

His stony expressions faltered for a second but went back to normal immediately. "My sincere apologies. I've got some people to kill tomorrow." He marched away, without waiting for any kind of response.

"Uh...you did very well today, Vittoria. It was really hard convincing those investors." Oliver tried changing the topic.

Bad move mate.