"I think focusing on the telecommunications would be more beneficial as we-"

"I asked what the fuck are you wearing, Vittoria." He repeated in a deceivingly calm voice.

"God dammit Rafael! We have less than ten minutes to go and a hell lot of important stuff to discuss about."

"I'm still waiting for your answer." The stubborn man said.

A dark chuckle absconded from me. If I was nervous before, I'm frustrated now. He was insane. This man was completely insane!

"What I'm wearing is called none of your fucking business. It's the latest trend. You should try it out, although I think it won't look good on control freaks." I flipped him the bird and started walking towards the door. Coming here was a bad idea.

The door slammed shut the moment I opened it. My mind went hazy with his delicious cologne that merged with the air around me from this proximity. He was standing behind me, dangerously close, with his right palm flat on the door and the other hand went down to the lock, clicking it shut.

I was trapped. My heart thudded violently and the rush of adrenaline was beyond thrilling. He roughly turned us around, his charcoal eyes several shades darker.

I instinctively retraced my steps when he stepped forward. I was more afraid of myself than him.

"Panties off." He commanded.

I suddenly stopped moving. I went still at his bluntness which overtly threw clear warnings of consequences of defying him.

"Do it now or I'll do it myself." His jaw ticked.

His eyes held mine with a hypnotic pull. It was like magic, like he was controlling my mind and body with his mere gaze. I found myself complying without thinking or questioning it.

I triumphant grin crawled up his face as he snatched my panties and tossed it in one of the drawers, locking it up.

The light tap of his shoes against the polished floor told me he was inching closer to me but I couldn't move.

Then in a heartbeat, he knocked down the contents on his desk, raised me up by my waist and placed me on his desk, spreading my legs apart to make space for him to stand between them. He did all of it in less than a blink of an eye, rendering me speechless.

"You were saying?" I felt his smirk on my neck, along with his hot breath.

"I... I was.." I stuttered. He snickered at my reaction. I was losing it. "We...we're getting late."

"They can all wait. I'm not answerable to anyone." He began kissing my jaw, trailing his lips down to my neck. He roughly grabbed a fistful of my hair, wrenching my head back to expose more of the area where he wished to do wicked things.

"I'm gonna have to teach you some manners. " He whispered huskily and grazed his lips against mine only to back away immediately, leaving me wanting for more. He was absolutely merciless when it came to teasing me.

"Please Raf- Ah fuck!" I cried out as he thrusted his finger inside me without warning. My hands gripped the edge of the table and I bit my lip harshly to stay quiet.

"Oh fuck! You're so tight baby." His finger moved at a painfully slow pace. "And wet." He added mischievously, biting my earlobe and that's when I lost all control over my body.

"Please Rafael." I begged.

"Please what, señorita? Be specific. What do you want." He demanded.

"Your fingers. I want your fingers." I exclaimed without knowing who's this speaking from inside me. It definitely wasn't me. I can never be so bold.