" Am sorry sir,I just need to have a word with you" I whispered nervously not looking in those captivating eyes of his, I can't believe after a full month he still remembers my name.

" What do you want us to talk about" he whispered his voice so deep as I took sharp deep breaths looking down shyly wanting to throw up but controlled it.

" Um can we talk in private" I flicked around not wanting to hold a conversation in the hospital hallway " it will be quick, if it wasn't serious I wouldn't have talked to you sir I promise just give me a few minutes of your time"  he sighed looking at me up and down nodding his head in confusion, I think his disgusted by me, I really looked a mess not the boy he saw the last time.

" Am giving you ten minutes, follow me" I nodded thanking him as I followed behind him getting a good view of his ass, this guy was a greek God. We entered the elevator as he pressed the upper floor obviously going to the roof, I crossed my hands over my stomach looking down the urge for throwing up getting the better of me. He glanced at me curiously and his hot gaze burned my skin sending delicious shivers over my spine and damn he smelled good. I found myself sniffing in the air wanting to smell more of his manly scent  licking my lips as my eyes closed at it's own accord. The smell was helping me to not throw up, I wish I can smell him forever. The opening of the elevator startled me getting me out of my slumber, he walked out moving towards the roof.

How I wish he can fuck me here looking at the beautiful view a head of us. Now days I have a dirty mind, whenever I think of him my ass creams like right now, it's creaming like crazy. I had to get it together haha I laughed at my stupidity, am pregnant yet am thinking about being fucked again how ironic kyree bravo.

I took a deep needed breath following him behind, he looked down at me as I fumbled with my fingers nervously, " talk"  he commanded crossing his hands over his chest looking so hot and sexy. My face heated up at what I was about to say but I had to tell him, he deserves to know, he was part of this .

" Um-" I swallowed hard bitting my lips hard, he rolled his eyes impatiently " am um pregnant" I said sighing wanting to throw up just by saying it

" What do you mean your pregnant" he shifted in his spot staring down at me intently " tell me kyree"

" I know it's weird, am man real men don't get pregnant but am different I can" I told him.

" If you need money you would have told me, I would have given it you for free instead coming here telling me a ridiculous story" his voice was full of anger as I panicked he doesn't believe me.

" I don't need money sir, it's true I found out this morning"  I said sincerely wanting to hold on to something, I really wanted to throw up and I am starting to feel dizzy.

" Ok your pregnant, why are you telling me this,it's not like am the fa...." He cut himself off laughing so hard " your telling me because you think I might be the father" he laughed in disbelief clapping his hands together.

" Because your the father" I looked him in the eye, feeling like snapping at him.

" Your a prostitute, you sleep with many men any one can be the father if of course your pregnant" he had a cocky smug smile on his lips.

" Your the first person I slept with, I haven't slept with another man since that day" I replied him confidently.

" You knew you might get pregnant, you suggest we go bare, you wanted to trap me and get money from me hmmmm. You googled me seeing that am rich now you want money, ok name your price for this to go away" I looked at him surprised.

" I don't even know your name, I didn't know myself that I can get pregnant till today" I shouted at him, how dare he say that to me, tears started falling I couldn't control it, my emotions where everywhere.

" What do you want if you don't want money" i looked at him wiping my tears away " how do you know I was gonna be here" he folded his hands over his firm chest asking in a mocking manner.

" First I live here, second it was a coincidence to see you here" am trying to control my anger which was flowing through my veins " I don't need your money,I just wanted to tell you that your where going to be a father but now I know i made a mistake you don't deserve this baby" my stomach twisted in knots as I caressed it softly calming it down.

" What do you mean by where" he asked confused.

" Am aborting it,as you can see am not in the right place to take care of a child and I won't feel guilty at least I told you about him. We agree on one thing we both don't want him so it's the only option is to abort" I turned around putting my hand on my mouth wanting to throw up so badly.

" Wait" he called me" here let me help you but that baby isn't mine" I turned around as he pulled out his wallet giving me money. I counted how much he had given me and my eyes widened ten thousand dollars.

" If your so sure this baby isn't yours why did you give me money" I asked chuckling at myself, rich people think money can solve everything.

" I just want to help you, you look like you need it" he looked me up and down, ohh that's the reason. I caught the collar of his shirt pulling him down on my level.

" Listen to me Mister carefully, yes I might be poor, I might look like am from the streets, I might look like all the disgusting thoughts that are running through your head but I don't need your charity. I thought you where different from others but I see I was wrong, I even regret sleeping with you, I hope I never see you again in my life and this is your blood am sure of it since you made it clear you don't want it. So don't give me your useless money, go shove it up your ass for all I care, I don't need it I will manage on my own cause guess what I always did" I pushed him away from me throwing his money in his face going towards the elevator crying so hard pressing the buttons impatiently. I ran to the corner of the roof throwing up all the contents in my stomach and I felt someone touch my back soothing me and according to the Sparks that passed through me I  knew it's the devil himself.

" Are you ok" he asked concerned handing me his handkchife. I accepted it i really needed to smell him more as I put it on my nose savoring the smell cleaning my mouth in the process.

" Don't touch me" I shrugged his hand away from me as I ran to the elevator which had opened living him on the roof, his last expression I saw was him looking at me with pity and worry and I don't need it.  I reached my mother's room running towards her sobbing in her chest.

" What's wrong kyree" she asked worried as I sobbed harder " talk to me baby"

" I saw him mum, the father of the baby" I told her " and he doesn't want anything to do--" she pulled me in to her chest patting my back.

" It's ok honey everything will be ok" I nodded my head at least I have her " kyree promise me you will take care of yourself and that baby" she looked at me in eye.

" Won't you be here to help me mum"  I asked taking deep breath as I smelt the handkchife to calm my nerves.

" I don't know baby, please keep that baby, take care of it everything will be fine I promise" I nodded my head hugging her tightly " I love you so much my little flower, your my light, just know I will always be with you baby ok" she says sobbing " come sleep with me baby" I climbed on her bed sleeping in her chest and I didn't know how tired I was until I closed my eyes sleeping instantly, the handkchife never living my hand.

What do you think guys of this chapter.

Vote, comment and share.