Eleven.

Kyree's POV

Kyree's POV

I walked through the park thinking what I was gonna do next, if my mother had told me sooner I wouldn't have allowed that man to fuck me without protection. I didn't even know if it's possible for a man to get pregnant or to abort, if I had a smart phone I would have googled to see if am not the only one whose weird in the country. One thing for sure am not keeping it, I know most of you must think am cuel but look at me, how am I going to take care of a baby in this condition am in. I know it's a gift from God and I appreciate it so much but this is not the right time to have a baby.

This baby is a blessing I know but how am I going to take care of it ok let me look in to my options first, what if I give birth and give it away for adoption, that might work, cause she or he will get a better home, who will provide for it like it should be. I passed my hands under my shirt caressing my stomach softly, am sorry baby but am not in the right place to have you. Tears started falling as I ask why God hates me so much, why was he punishing me, he was the one who created me like this "if your punishing me for being gay, why don't you take it away" I said looking at the sky, I just found myself liking men not woman why are you punishing me.

I cried harder as I sat down in the grass putting my head in my hands taking shaky breaths. I have never had a peace of mind in four years, always hassling, I don't regret  being there for my mother but for once I just want a normal life is that too much to ask. I just want a man, boyfriend who can provide me with everything I need, who can love me the way I am cause truth be told I don't want to work, am just doing it because I have too but in normal sense I just like someone to take care of me, now I got knocked up no one will ever love me like this, NO ONE, I shouted in my head. I sat in the grass for hours untill it started getting dark, I should go back to the hospital before mum gets worried if she doesn't see me and I didn't tell her where I was going.

I reached the doors to the hospital as I sighed deeply, I was about to open the door and I came to an halt seeing someone I didn't expect to see at this time, my heart started to pound in my chest as I stopped watching him. He was writing something down while he had a small conversation with the receptionist both smiling, how missed that smile. He was wearing a red expensive suit which hugged his body in all the right places, he looked splendid like a movie star. Can I talk to him maybe, he can have a say in all of this after all he was the father. I saw him walk away as I opened the door in hurry running after him.

" Sir" I whisper called behind him, he looked around as a frown made a way towards his face seeing me, I was glad he stopped as he looked at me with wide eyes. My eyes travelled his body, his three buttons of his undershirt was unbottoned showing off his hairy chest, he wasn't wearing a tie but oh God he was a one helle of a hot man. My ass clutched just looking at his bare chest turning me on.

" What do you what" his eyes flickered around,I think he doesn't want people to see me with him, but of course, he was right I was dirty, my clothes had tiny little holes in it, who in there right mind want to be seen with me. I looked like I lived on the streets so I can't blame him " I made it clear kyree I don't want to see you again" his voice held a lot of authority making me shiver.