🎵

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨

𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖

𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚

🎵

so maybe it was so, these two were made for each other and it was indefinite. tonight would mark a new chapter for them in which they draw the line between friends and lovers because it was quite obvious they were more than friends, but not as close to lovers as they think.

their relationship fit perfectly in the middle between the two and it was confusing to others, but it was just right for them.

as the video moved along you could see their silhouettes looking as is they were one and this was it, one of the steps to drawing the line. the pair were now connected by the fuse of the arts.

"you still got room for improvement," santana mumbled as the song stopped.

"i think i'm betta than you so that's why you sayin that." elijah said in response as a small laugh followed afterwards.

"you wish." santana said and rolled her slightly.

"anyways can i ask you somethin?" she said and he shrugged, "you was gone ask me regardless."

"right, but did you feel it?" she asked him and he raised his eyebrow.

"feel what?" he asked her in slightly confusion.

"i don't know it was weird, kinda like a shock but a good one." she said trying to explain.

"before or after we touched?" he questioned.

"so you did feel it." she said.

"i guess so." he mumbled still confusion.

"it's nothin bad, it's just real cliche cause i didn't think stuff like that was real." she told him and he motioned for her to elaborate.

"basically i've read stories and seen movies that they had this where it would be like they felt a shock whenever they'd lock hands or something basically a sign that two people like each other." she said giving a short description.

"i guess that make sense and it ain't cliche cause it like soul bindin," he said.

"you believe it that stuff?" she asked him.

"yeah, i just think everybody got somebody made specifically fa them and you'd know once ya'll had combined with each other on different levels." he explained.

"you find your somebody yet?" santana asked and his eyes slowly traveled over her before they came in contact with hers.

"i'll tell you if you tell me." he shrugged.

"i think i have." she said as a slight blush bloomed up her neck making her face hot.

"well in that case i hope i've already found my somebody." he said and smiled as his head dropped in embarrassment.

"well tell me who it is." she urged.

"if it ain't already obvious enough, i'm talkin about you." he confessed.

"i just wanted ta hear you say it." she smiled.

"you really think me and you are made for each other?" she asked and he nodded shortly.

"i do and even if we wasn't i was gone make a way fa us ta be." he said as his thumb brushed over her hand.

"wouldn't that like knock of the balance or somethin?" santana quizzed and laughed softly.

"wouldn't matter because you balance me out, the perfect fit as my other half and ion plan on lettin you go." he expressed.

"me and you?" santana held up her pinky which he locked with his, "me and you."

they kissed their thumbs and elijah gently grabbed her chin bringing her lips to connect with his.

it was unexpected, but something that should've happened a long time ago and he couldn't resist the urge anymore.

the kiss was innocent but held much lust and they parted santana couldn't hide the smile which had formed immediately after.

"you're my somebody," she muttered.

"as i am to you, you are to me."

|
|

|
|

𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂