1

•

"One day at a time", is what I try to tell myself everyday but everyday I have someone else's blood on my hands.

I have to work today trying to live my best as a normal person. This job sucks I don't understand how people do this for a living, i'd fall asleep every second.

Tuesdays have to be my favorite days of the week because we have no customers besides the normal drunks.

It's hard to bond with my coworkers when I literally kill people for a living; so I just listen to them talk about their kids or how they got cheated on.

Things have been going by smoothly. Making my normal amount in tips $50, not bad but that can't even buy me converse.

When I turned around to wipe down the table there was a new body making their way to the bar. He looked oddly familiar but I couldn't make out his face but damn he was hot. He had on a fitted suit and deep dark eyes that could lure any woman in.

I watched him slowly approach the table not saying a word besides "whisky", well that was straight forward enough.

I felt chills rush through my body, when I turned around feeling a hand on my hip snatching me back. "Uh can I help you sir?", I stumbled over my words but he just smirked saying, "with no ice."

So I brought his whiskey back with ice. Suck on that. He rolled his eyes and brought the strong whiskey up to his lips.

After wiping the counters and having mini conversations with him we started talking about the twilight series. He's talking shit but he brought it up. After two hours he's just arguing saying "Jacob and Edward are pussies, they have an ego so big that even Bella can't handle their shit."

"$50 bucks they could beat your ass in 2 seconds." I said when I began to walk away just for me to turn back around.

"Wait, wait, I never even got your name and we are arguing about twilight."

"Giovanni how about you?" He smirks looking me up and down. Giovanni? that sounds so damn familiar.

Ah shit the man i've been trying to kill for years?

I tried to hide my nerves and quickly responded, "Alessia."

I smiled until I looked down, when he grabbed his glass, I saw a tattoo on his wrist that's a skull with snakes through it. And this just proved that I was correct this was my fucking enemy.This man can not remember what mafia I am from I will end up dead before I can even grab my gun.

He has been trying to end my mafia for a while now, but I kick his guards assess every time. My brother and dad taught me how to fight, they would beat my ass until I knew how to beat theirs. Tough Love I guess.

The conversation quickly ends because we have to close I don't say anything other than "drive safe Giovanni nice meeting you", he just looks at me I haven't seen him smile I don't even think he does. "Alessia" as he nods and walks away.

I tossed my purse over my shoulder and walked outside; everyone was gone now I was the last employee here. But of course right when i'm trying to get in the car 5 men throw me into the side of the building. Did they think I was gonna scream?

Men.

When I thought that I swung at the first one with a right hook knocking him out then snapping his neck. The second dude lunged at me trying to hit me then I bent his knuckles back breaking them. The smell of alcohol filled the air, they were definitely drunk. I continued beating this living shit out of these men and killing them in less than 3 minutes, a new record? maybe so.

I managed to throw the bodies into the garbage can right when I look at the bodies I say "karmas a bitch huh?"

I trotted back to my car feeling a presence behind me. "You won't be the first man I killed tonight" I spoke right when I turned around I choked seeing Giovanni's tall presence staring over me.

Aw shit. Rip

"So who are you and i'm only gonna ask you once"he said sternly, "You know who I am Giovanni think."

"You just killed 5 men in under 5 minutes a bartender cannot do that, and i've never seen you. Who sent you".

"No one Mr Luca you found me", and right when I said that I was being thrown into the wall once again. "I'll beat your ass especially for being an asshole."

"Alessia I do not want to hurt you but I will who the fuck are you" he screamed in my face. I just laughed earning a side eye from him "I don't think you really want to know sir" I cracked up laughing not giving a shit because what is a man that hates twilight gonna do? Bite me

"Ok ok since you don't find that funny, let's take a trip down memory lane. I'm Alessia Romano whom of which you've failed to kill numerous amount of times.

He almost shitted himself at those words and I don't think that's a good thing.

When I said that I was being thrown over his shoulder blind folded and thrown into a car. It all happened so quick. He knocked me out I think because now I only see black.

y'all pls- I just rewrote this whole chapter LMFAOAOOAOAOAO BYE FR.

don't forget to vote xoxo