In the Closet

[Authors note: Is it just me or does the title sound weird because Alex is out as gay so he isn't in the closet. . . Just me? Ok.

Warnings: Alex has an anxiety attack and there is a kissing scene in here so i'll put a break before and after each thing that incase you want to skip it.]

Alex's Pov:

"Seven minutes, staring now!" I hear Flynn say. Willie slips onto the closet and pokes his head out.

"Come on Hotdog!"  He smirks. "Unless you want her to add another few minutes because you're not starting on time."

I blush. "Oh no, I'm coming."  I take a deep breath. Maybe this won't be too bad, I know Willie.  I'm about to step into the small space, but Reggie and Luke push me in and close the door. Not. Cool.

~Alex has an anxiety attack in this part, skip if needed. I don't have anxiety I'm going off what I've seen in other fan fics. Please correct me if you see something that isn't right~

I can tell what's about to happen as soon as the door closes behind me.  My breaths start coming faster and get increasingly harder to take. I don't know what Willie must have thought about me breaking down in front of him like this; I told him that I have anxiety but he's never seen me have an attack before. A memory of us holding hands back in the museum pops into my head. I crumple to the floor and clutch my chest, struggling to breathe.  Who am I kidding. I never had a chance with Willie. He can skate, do ghost tricks, and he even dances.  I'm just a drummer in a small band who has anxiety.  He never would choose me. Never. Tears start streamimg down my face as I gasp for air, shaking uncontrollably.  Everything seems so distant, but then I hear a voice.

"Alex?" Willie whispers. "Can you hear me?"

I nod, but I don't know if it actually looked like a nod or if it just looked like I had a particularly violent shake.

"I need you to breathe with me, okay?" He says in a soothing voice.

I nod again and start taking deep breaths.

"In, two, three, four, out, two three, four." Willie counts.

Gradually I stop shaking and tears stop cascading down my face.  I look up at Willie.  He is staring at me so intensely with his beautiful brown eyes that I find myself unable to meet them.

~Alex's anxiety attack is over but the kissing scene is next so I'll put another break after it incase you need to skip~

"I- I'm sorry you had to see me like this."

"You're sorry? No I should be the one who's sorry. I knew you had anxiety but I still pressured you to come in here with me.  I should never have done that.  I'm so sorry Alex."

I look back at him and see the worry and regret in his eyes. Before I know what's happening, he leans down and kisses me right on my lips.  I pull away in shock.

~Kiss scene is over lol~

I can feel heat rising to my face as my brain starts to process what just happened.  Willie just tried to kiss me.  Willie, the boy who I've had the biggest crush of ever since I met him.  The boy I screamed in a museum with.  The boy who made me the happiest person in the whole world.  Why did I pull away?

Willie looks down uncomfortably, obviously quite disappointed. "Um maybe I should have asked before I did that. It doesn't look like you want to kiss me."

I look up in shock. He thinks he got rejected, but little does he know that I wanted that kiss to happen more than anything in the world.

"Willie, I-"

[BAHHAHA I ENDED ON A CLIFF HANGER]